It's the Final Countdown - ED's Queue Cleared - OP GmbH have 0 outstanding pre orders!

It will be reset once these units ship (tomorrow :) )
Since this was stated to fund 10 units to classic pre-orders, this should go to the oldest portion of the original pre-order queue, right?

It would be interesting to know what was the order date and time of the last of the 10 that this effort is sending out.

Without knowing the actual queue quantities, finding out the date/time gives us benchmarks of how far we've gone in the overall objective - clearing the queues.

Actually that's not a stupid idea... increase the amount so we know how much has been raised. reset it yearly ;)

How about doing the next donation goal to 2000 EUR with the objective of giving a 50EUR discount to the first 40 cross-upgrades?

Then we can switch back to 2700 EUR for outright Classic queue fulfillment just like this goal we just met.

By alternating the two programs I think we could maximize the impact that the donations have.

Just a thought.

According to ED. His queue is down to 8.

plus, he should get my rebirth next week.. so make that 7 when he upgrades me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How about doing the next donation goal to 2000 EUR with the objective of giving a 50EUR discount to the first 40 cross-upgrades?

Then we can switch back to 2700 EUR for outright Classic queue fulfillment just like this goal we just met.

By alternating the two programs I think we could maximize the impact that the donations have.

Just a thought.
That's not a bad idea... Or there could be two funds side-by-side - one for a cross-upgrade subsidy and one for Classic queue fulfillment..

Perfect.

Between this week and last I've blown my discretionary budget on donations.

Feels good.  Who's next?

A great idea to sponsor the cross-upgrades. So we can choose to support either now? Cool.

How / where do we choose which goal to support, when donating? Or just say in a comment?

Where are these goals written?

If you want to help speed up the countdown then please consider donating to the 'Help ED speed up the supply of Pre Ordered Pandoras Fund' Explanation on old website here.
The direct-to-paypal link in the first post does not work.

I donated another 20 EUR, it's not much but our budget is a bit tight at the moment!

Paying rent, car loan, holiday loan, traffic fine, bills, credit-card ... indie bundles and steam games :)

wife watching the bank balance ...

It must be time for a raise, I'll ask my boss.

Maybe the total amount each user has donated can be made visible on their profile page.  Then we can rank battles.

hm ... maybe, but I wouldn't really want that ...
it gets a bit too ... mine is bigger than yours .... saying our prayers on the street corner ... or whatever

It already announces each time on the root of the forum.  Some could consider this standing out less, for people would have to go look.  Then again what you fear is also exactly the reason I think this would be fun, so it's kind of silly for me to talk around it.

Well, there is a possibility to be anonymous with your donation, too.

Back