It's the details that take longest (Part 2)

Indeed that looks good. Could they include the rotation in their controller if they supply one?

That would be neat. Some lcd controllers actually come with this feature.

Great to see it continuing to shape up, and the lessons from Pandora being remembered. You've as good as got my money.

I would probably vote for Sharp screen too - as I currently have one Fujitsu UH900 UMPC with air bubbles in screen. The problem with this defect is that it does not always appears immediately, and only after some time, and then starts to increase in number, it is especially annoying on a small screen...

+1

I have not read the spec for any of the displays, but a screen that fills the lid sounds like a good thing, even with some extra power draw

The sharp screen for me. I like the idea of genuine support from a well known company, also 5.2 I can see filling the bezel out more making it have a nice flushed look. A slightoy larger screen with a big company behind it willing to help is perfect in my book.

Well, BOE is no small company and support us pretty good as well.

BOE is one of the biggest LCD companies out there, they even produce some Samsung Panels in their factories and will have their own OLED displays ready soon as well.

Well, BOE is no small company and support us pretty good as well.

BOE is one of the biggest LCD companies out there, they even produce some Samsung Panels in their factories and will have their own OLED displays ready soon as well.
Huh, never heard of it before now.. . Then again I'm not knowledgeable with this type of stuff.

Back