Ithic.com: US/Canada Open Pandora Platinum ReBirth Edition & 1GHZ Free US Shipping UPS Ground

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Not really sure where my old post(s) went?

$479 Rebirth Edition Open Pandora in Platinum casing

$609 1GHz Edition Open Pandora in Platinum casing

Prices include fees and UPS Ground Shipping within the US.

Units ship within 24 hours Monday-Friday normally.

All other goods listed at Ithic.com include shipping costs in the prices. Please consider supporting Ithic.com with your Open Pandora needs.

International orders, use the contact button on the website with a list of what you'd like from the shop. Include your city, postal code, and country for a shipping quote, we'll use whatever is the most economical or the quickest, whichever you prefer. Ithic.com will then invoice you via Google Wallet or PayPal.

Thank you for the continued support everone!

EDIT: Found my old posts. Delete this if you want mods, or leave it unpinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Price decrease!

I thought the base 1Ghz unit was going for €666 / $831 at dragonbox.de but now he is selling for €539 / $713. So US buyers are getting a GREAT price on these!

Hope the sale goes well Link. Maybe you could try contacting some university / college bookstores with some promo material?

If your in the uk, choose usps unites states parcel service and you shouldn't be charged any customs duty.

If your in the uk, choose usps unites states parcel service and you shouldn't be charged any customs duty.
Not sure where the typo is:

UPS = United Parcel Service

USPS = United States Postal Service

UK customs is pretty evil and I've definitely encountered issues with just mailing a Gemei A330 to the UK that was used with the USPS. The unit was destroyed in transit back to me as it was refused due to high customs tax, luckily I was given money on the claim.

If YOU'RE talking about electronics ordered from the US and shipped to the UK, YOUR statement is false.

"If you buy goods online from outside the EU for delivery to the UK, you'll have to pay Customs Duty and Import VAT on top of the purchase price."

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/internet.htm

There are no additional customs or VAT fees when ordering from dragonbox.de to UK.

I thought the base 1Ghz unit was going for €666 / $831 at dragonbox.de but now he is selling for €539 / $713. So US buyers are getting a GREAT price on these!

It's not $713, it's 599 USD (so basically the same :) ). Don't forget that my shop includes VAT for you, which you won't have to pay when ordering from US :)

It's not $713, it's 599 USD (so basically the same :) ). Don't forget that my shop includes VAT for you, which you won't have to pay when ordering from US :)
Do you mean the VAT does not have to be payed if US customers order from your (German) shop?

Or are the prices in the US shop always without tax, due to the different tax laws per state, and are only displayed when purchasing?

Last edited by a moderator:
^

An American ordering from the German shop isn't subject to VAT.  Only other EU members are subject to VAT IIRC, ED correct me if I'm wrong here.

The US price listed includes UPS Ground shipping for US residents.  Canadians will need to add $40 for USPS shipping to Canada.  Canadians should also be ready to pay the Canadian VAT when they get the Pandora from Canada Post.  Reason for this is the Pandora is German made, if it were US made, then it would go into Canada tax free under NAFTA (correct me if I'm wrong here anyone). 

US customers in Vermont would have to pay sales tax, other states Ithic.com will not collect sales tax from, but technically consumers are supposed to pay sales tax on items they import from other states.  This varies state to state and is hard to enforce, but I believe the ATF may have worked with states where people were ordering tobacco products online to avoid being taxed.  

Back