Ithic.com: US/Canada Open Pandora Platinum ReBirth Edition & 1GHZ Free US Shipping UPS Ground

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Hello Everyone,

For anyone in the US or Canada looking for an Open Pandora, please check out my shop.

http://www.ithic.com

• $479 for ReBirth Edition Pandora in Platinum
  • $609 for 1GHz Open Pandora in Platinum

Thanks for the continued support. Prices include UPS Ground shipping within the US.

Items are in-stock and ready to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a request for this to be stickied temporarily, so stickied it shall be. :p

Platinum ReBirth Edition Open Pandoras have been added to Ithic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Shipping for the month of August, UPS Ground.
are the non platinum ones still available I was gonna buy one yesterday but would rather have the black one no bigee but if I have the option I would jump for it .

I've had a request for this to be stickied temporarily, so stickied it shall be. :p
Both you and Sony are gone . It's a conspiracy I tell you ! What next Strigoi acting more mature than me in absurdism corner ?

Free Shipping for the month of August, UPS Ground.
are the non platinum ones still available I was gonna buy one yesterday but would rather have the black one no bigee but if I have the option I would jump for it .

I have a black one coming back on return. A wife bought it as a surprise B-Day present for her husband, and he's really good with computers and such, but found it challenging setting up software and wanted a more vertical screen vs horizontal. I can let you know when it arrives and hold it for you. Assuming its OK upon return. I'll throw in a neoprene "unofficial" softcase that I sewed myself except for the embroidered logo which a friend did on his machine.

Question or concerns, PM me or drop me a message via Ithic.com

Hah good. Just drop me a PM or message me via Ithic.com when you order your Pandora, include your name/order # so I know to give you the black cased Pandora.

Hah good. Just drop me a PM or message me via Ithic.com when you order your Pandora, include your name/order # so I know to give you the black cased Pandora.
My mom just ordererd it today ( yet to set up a Paypal for me self ) I told her to stick 2bit in it somewhere

You are all set, it's going out tomorrow via UPS. Missed the pickup and drop off today. Web threw me for a loop by saying the UPS Center closed at 6PM, but It closed at 5:00 and was dark inside when I arrived at 5:15. I threw in the neoprene softcase for you to protect your Pandora free of charge.

Enjoy the unit, thanks for holding out for a black unit as you were able to get what you wanted and I didn't have to add a color to the web shoppe!

Just got my 1st batch upgrade (256MB CC in black to 512MB GC in silver) from Link in the mail today. I don't know what to say man... it's just fantastic.

Shipping was quick, very reasonable price at ~$220. Gone are all the issues I had with my first batch pandora. Device is solidly built, no cracks, everything fits, no squeeking. Wifi connects and transfers well. And battery life is amazingly better than my last unit... thank you so much for this.

I'll be sure to go with you in the future for all my pandora needs

^

Glad it all arrived OK. I'm just waiting on new cases to refurbish your 1st Batch Pandora and put it up for sale.

Yeah, we are out of the 1Ghz units currently. Hoping for more, plenty of ReBirth Edition 600MHz in-stock ready to ship.

Yup, the rebirth are 512M, and also a better revision of the CPU/GPU.

Back