Ithic.com Refurbished ReBirth in new Platinum Case Open Pandora

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
I'm listing them here first before I put them on the Ithic.com site

Basically what I'm doing is testing 1st Batch units that have been sent to me in exchange for ReBirth Edition Pandora units. If the casing is cracked/cracking, I'm going to replace the casing and LCD cable. This will be listed with the unit if this process occurred. Should the returned units be fully functional, then

1. First Batch Open Pandora, in original black casing. I'll include a new battery. Price is $250 + shipping via UPS which depends on location($20 for Ground in US).

2. I have another 1st Batch Circuit CO 256MB RAM unit, it's been put into a Platinum Case, the microphone is broken off the unit, a common issue with CC boards. It works fine, nubs are newer style, not first round. WiFi is stellar.

3. Coming soon,

4. Rebirth Edition removed from black casing, hinge replacement, case replacement to Platinum, new LCD cable, new keymat/D-pad ABXY buttons. Older style LCD, 512MB RAM, Global Components PCB $389 (includes shipping within the US UPS Ground) listed here first. PM me if interested.

More units will follow, so keep checking back. I can also add screen protectors to units ($10) and include any items from Ithic.com.

Payment via Google Wallet (preferred) or PayPal. Let me know what you want from Ithic.com and which unit listed here you are interested in. I'll need to know your address if shipping outside the US. Please PM me here, so I can keep it separate from RMAs and new orders via email. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The next units I have will be in First Batch PCBs in the new Platinum casing. Just need a few hours free to build them. I'm hoping I won't need pictures of these, it's the standard NEW platinum casing.

No need to prepay. I can PM you here, or PM me your email address, and if you want any additional products from Ithic.com, then preferred payment method Google Wallet or PayPal.

Lastly, these units will be $289.

Link, you are absolutely awesome! I am so happy with my Pandora! You are a true professional, and next year when I get my bonus, I am going to buy a 1Ghz unit from your site! Thanks again!

I have another 1st Batch Circuit CO 256MB RAM unit, it's been put into a Platinum Case, the microphone is broken off the unit, a common issue with CC boards. It works fine, nubs are newer style, not first round. WiFi is stellar.

$279 plus shipping ($20 in the US for UPS Ground, $40 to Canada USPS, PM me you city/country/postal code elsewhere). A screen protector can be installed for $10.

Check out http://www.ithic.com

Put an order together of other items you might want, send me a PM

The unit is now listed there for sale, so you can just put it into your shopping cart and buy it in the US.

Thanks!

4. Rebirth Edition removed from black casing, hinge replacement, case replacement to Platinum, new LCD cable, new keymat/D-pad ABXY buttons. Older style LCD, 512MB RAM, Global Components PCB $389(includes shipping within the US UPS Ground) listed here first. PM me if interested.

Back