Italian

they appear to be advertising emulation, didnt think they'd do that

and there's DOOM too, wonder if it's Craigs port?
Where are they advertising emulation? If you're thinking of the top picture, that's a GP32 commercial game (Her knights I think). Cool that they show Doom though, since it's perfectly legal anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
under doom it says Emualtion:*some crazy spanish word* PC
it says pc games emulators (emulators for pc games.. wich is not...
the colon implies that it can emulate other things aside from the PC (which it can't)
, but it just means that you can play pc games with it (really told the bad way, though).
it isn't really an emulator, but a porting.. but well, i guess that, even if it's wrong, more people will understand.

Yeah, it's just saying that it can "emulate" pc games, like Doom and Rise of the Triad, with ports, but minus the "ports" part.

EDIT: mr twit - The top picture is Dungeon & Guarder.

Gig,

Sounds good, the more we can spread the word, the better! I know that it was by accident that I found out about the GP32. By the way, your kitty avatar looks almost just like my cat Frost (my avatar)!

Valeos

under doom it says Emualtion:*some crazy spanish word* PC

the colon implies that it can emulate other things aside from the PC (which it can't)
It is crazy italian, not crazy spanish.
Anyway, I wrote about the error too, DooM is a porting of the original. I also put the link to the screenshots posted by Hooka, to show what GP32 can do (thanks Hooka! ...and ThunderZ :p ). Well, it took me 1 hours to write everything, so you can be sure I have said everything :D

Just wait and see what kind of support site and publicity they do.

Ah, Valeos, my cat, Ciccio (sounds like you read "Chichio" in english), is half persian and half siamese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back