HELP,HELP,HELP!!!

Ampelio

Still Fresh
Hi, I am a new consumer of the gp32, I am Italian and I have some problem in the management of the games. I/you/they have gone on the official site, I have unloaded the program to connect the console to the pc. I/you/they have succeeded in making to depart the songs in. mp3 but the games I don't succeed in making to depart them.
I pray you answer me because I don't succeed in understanding the why the games don't depart (as file is not visualized in not even the gp32).
To make to work the games that I unload I have to have other software in the gp32?

Sounds like you are using a translator... And I don't really understand what you mean... But you could type it in Italian for me, since my dad is Italian, and I can read it, but not write it :)

Oh, and topic moved

Oh my what is the program you're using to translate? :p
sound strange... :lol:
If you can send MP3 but cant send games maybe its because you're not using the install option in PClink...

see you ;)

i guess he didn't authenticated his GP32,

and used the .ZPK install function in the gp32 pc-link.

When you 'install' the .zpk from freeloader, start it, then
you will see your games.

The Mp3's have to have a short name, use MP3 basket to
make them right, en copy them to the gp:\mp3 directory.

I hope this solves a problem, cause your message wasnt very
clear to me.

also make sure your games are in the gpmm folder. games with .fxe extension.

This message will be comprehensible only from rcx.... I thank all those that have answered me and that have helped me!!!
Io ho comperato il gp32 con una smc da 32 mb.Sono andato nel sito ufficiale e ho scaricato il programma di identificazione(authentication wizard) del gp 32 e il programma per collegarlo al computer tramite il cavo usb.Non sono riuscito a fare l'identificazione visto che quando apro il programma mi da errore ma sono riuscito a collegare il gp32 al computer e a scaricare gli mp3.Purtroppo i giochi che scarico da internet non sono capace utilizzarli visto che quando li scarico nel mio gp 32 non vengono visualizzati(sbaglierò l'estensione dei file o non ho il programma adatto non ho idea).....
é da una settimana che continuo a provare e non riesco a capire dove sbaglio....
spero che tu sappia come fare...
Scrivi pure in inglese tanto ho il traduttore

I have tried to change the extension of the files that I unload in the gp 32 but every time that I go for starting the games is written: smc is not inserted or no games exist.
I don't succeed to understand where you are wrong... you know how to give me some suggestion... by now I have tried all the ways...

I am not anchors succeeded in playing............. is not possible!!!!
It needs to unload some sofwares on the gp32 to play with the games unloaded by internet???? I pray You given me an answer that I don't know what to do....
What sofware do you have for playing with the gp 32??I pray you Helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need a free launcher or somethign and register your gp32 on their site

english.gamepark.com (english)
www.gamepark.co.kr (korean) (I think)

or your smc is in backwards.

your SMC's gold plates need to face the screen when putting in (it allows you to but them in any way)

hope the helps

This message will be comprehensible only from rcx.... I thank all those that have answered me and that have helped me!!!
Io ho comperato il gp32 con una smc da 32 mb.Sono andato nel sito ufficiale e ho scaricato il programma di identificazione(authentication wizard) del gp 32 e il programma per collegarlo al computer tramite il cavo usb.Non sono riuscito a fare l'identificazione visto che quando apro il programma mi da errore ma sono riuscito a collegare il gp32 al computer e a scaricare gli mp3.Purtroppo i giochi che scarico da internet non sono capace utilizzarli visto che quando li scarico nel mio gp 32 non vengono visualizzati(sbaglierò l'estensione dei file o non ho il programma adatto non ho idea).....
é da una settimana che continuo a provare e non riesco a capire dove sbaglio....
spero che tu sappia come fare...
Scrivi pure in inglese tanto ho il traduttore
The Auth Wizard always gives you an error when you open it... I don't know why. Just click ok... Or did the error come after you opened it and entered your login info? If it's that, then I'd check to make sure that the GP32 is in Pc-Link mode, and that the cable is completly attached... If that still doesn't work, try reinstalling the drivers. If it you get it to work, after you have registered it, goto the gamepark site (where you got Pc-Link) and downlaod freelauncher.zpk. Then connect your GP32 in Pc-Link and do File->Install and open freelauncher.zpk.

Ok, now I'll try in a badly misspelled and messed up Italian ;) :

Il programma di identificatione sempre fa un errore qundo tu apri. Io non so cosa it errore e, ma tu pui fare 'ok' e funzonera. Se it errore era dopo che tu hai entrato tuto il informazione (login/password,) fai secure che il GP32 e in Pc-Link mode, e che il USB-cabel e accacato bene. Se quello non funziona, provi a reinstallare gli "drivers." Quando funziona (se funziona) vai al sito gamepark (dove hai trovato tuti gli altre cose) e charicare "freelauncher." Pui deve attacare il GP32 con Pc-Link e andare a File->Install e aprire "freelauncher.zpk"

^ Hope that's readable ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Graces and anchor Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not know how would have done without your help!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back