It Has Began!

Serious post.

Iareseriouscat.jpg

loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-im-seriousthis-is-my-serious-face.jpg

think I'm about 3000th in the queue....
51 per day.....

thats... thats... 58 DAys :))))

..... hmmmmm that'll be 2 months then....

Jourdy288 said:
NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH!

No, really!

good music choice. where did you get the info that they are playing that song during shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
DaMummy said:
so whos gonna be the n64 kid of our pandoras?

I don't know. I just know that I'm going to invite everyone near me that I have talked to about the Pandora to an unboxing party the night I get mine. ^_^

-God Ginrai

DaMummy said:

"Now we can go to Blockbusters and rent some games?!"

Becomes:

"Now we can go to the appstore and download some emulators?!"

God Ginrai said:
DaMummy said:

I don't know. I just know that I'm going to invite everyone near me that I have talked to about the Pandora to an unboxing party the night I get mine. ^_^

-God Ginrai

your patience surpasses my own. I'm gonna tear the shit out of that box the moment it touches my hands... I might need a tissue afterward.

Is it still possible to command now ? I mean is there still room in the first batch ?

You would have to send an enquiry to openpandorasales@gmail.com to find out.

I would imagine that they are getting a lot of e-mails right now, though.

MonkeyChops said:
God Ginrai said:
DaMummy said:

-God Ginrai

your patience surpasses my own. I'm gonna tear the shit out of that box the moment it touches my hands... I might need a tissue afterward.

Well, I'm hoping to have tracking. That way, I can invite people over on the day it's supposed to arrive. Then, I can just tear the box to shreds as it arrives. Also, if it doesn't show up, we have a large enough group to raid the local UPS. ;)

-God Ginrai

Needs more gifs imo.

129173143640452309.gif
129174163158469089.gif
129156771993566792.gif
129161956729992540.gif
129161956452805324.gif
129156772102632782.gif
129161754447763970.gif
129181815539206554.gif

DaMummy said:
i will, once the n64 emulator works properly.

and i'll be inviting all my friends (ex pandora nansayers) to enjoy the old mario kart 64
(on PSX controllers thru USB XD)

Back