funkyarif said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :D

That's deep man.

Last edited by a moderator:
may88 said:
funkyarif said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :D
Hope you have used more letters in your other 6 posts. :p

There are probably a lot more of us than you think...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Þ

I'm trying to be pessimistic, but I honestly can't imagine what could delay it at this stage.
All major features have been demonstrated, and most of them have already been implicated in a delay. "Sorry guys, two weeks delay while we fix the microphone." just wouldn't fly.
Even if the airports close down again, there should be customers in the UK they could ship to.
Patent trolls would wait until after they had started shipping, to prevent them from implementing a workaround.

Still, there has to be a delay somewhere. I suppose Craig could have gone bonkers from the stress and started assembling P-P-P-Pandoras with his imaginary MWeston friend (of whom we have seen no photos, let me remind you.) Or a government research lab will explode and the entire area will be quarantined to prevent the T-virus from spreading.

How quick is domestic shipping? I guess if they ship some off tomorrow the first people will receive theirs in two to three days?

Gruso said:
SONY said:
I cried and then jizzed. :wub:
j6pu05.gif

OH DEAR LORD! XD Awesome image Gruso

Attachments

• j6pu05.gif
    j6pu05.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
Multiplex said:
I'm trying to be pessimistic, but I honestly can't imagine what could delay it at this stage.
Let me give you a hand then: We still have not seen how fast Craig, MWeston, ED and Co. can assemble Pandoras. We assume once an assembly line gets going, the speed might pick up. How fast it would reach? Unknown.

That will make a pretty important difference for those of us near the end of the queue. :( Well at least the people that have waited the longest may get theirs pretty soon.

Firewolf said:
I just want to get it before college starts up again B)

+1. That gives 3 months and 10 days for me.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER

NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH!

No, really!

Back