Is it Pocketable Then?

Just a question for the people who already have their Pandora:

Is it actually a good fit for pockets?

(made sure to avoid all sorts of innuendo about bulges in trousers etc.)

Mjlink said:
SIZE: It's not something you'll want to put in your back pocket. My logic is shoulder buttons and fabric won't mix, nor will pocket lint and all the openings. But its small enough to still enjoy. Don't find pockets and electronics work all that well, I recommend a case of some sort for protection in a backpack etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't put ANY electronics in your back pocket. :eek:

I don't see why it wouldn't be fine in a normal pocket though, I can fit my DSlite in my pocket fine and the Pandora's only a little bigger.
(Disclaimer: I do not yet have a Pandora)

Aninhumer said:
You shouldn't put ANY electronics in your back pocket.
I don't see why it wouldn't be pocketable, I can fit my DSlite in my pockets fine and it's only a little bigger.
(Disclaimer: I do not yet have a Pandora)

Pff... I can fit anything in any pocket. That's what baggy cargo pants are for.

Reminds me of that video showing everywhere a kid could smuggle a gun into school and he had a rifle and a full-sized shotgun in his pants -_-

Yeah, I had a DS lite in my pocket earlier too. But that extra size of the Pandora might make it a tight fit.

See, you made me use suggestive language?!

Well, my EEE is ;)
fd4znt.jpg

Kinda.

Rathum said:
Reminds me of that video showing everywhere a kid could smuggle a gun into school and he had a rifle and a full-sized shotgun in his pants
Rifle AND a shootgun? Havent seen that one, but i keep thinking of this one...
B!

Mr B said:
Rathum said:
Reminds me of that video showing everywhere a kid could smuggle a gun into school and he had a rifle and a full-sized shotgun in his pants
Rifle AND a shootgun? Havent seen that one, but i keep thinking of this one...
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zepAp5qQiDw[/media]
B!

lol, thts well funny. how many pandoras do u think he could smuggle to school? 32 at a rough guess

If I can fit my PSP easily inside my pocket and my cellphone I think I can fit a Pandora just fine.

It fits fine in my front jeans pocket, but then I wear massive fat-guy jeans so ymmv :p

parag0n said:
It fits fine in my front jeans pocket, but then I wear massive fat-guy jeans so ymmv :p

YWMV? (Your waistband may vary)

(naw)mcx said:
Well, my EEE is ;)
fd4znt.jpg

Kinda.
MSI sucks

I can't fit a phone in my skinnies, much less a pandora

i always carry my gadgets in my Kangaroo bag that i adapted to have EMS shielding (towards body so i still get signal for the phone).

even if i dont, im still able to put the NDSL on the inside of my jacket.

IMG_0679.jpg

You can't tell, because it fits so well, but there is a Pandora in this pocket.

I put Skeezix's prototype in all 3 pockets: front, back, and shirt. This is while I was wearing dress pants, mind, as I had snuck out of the office to meet him.
It fit my shirt pocket perfectly, back pocket well (though I highly recommend not keeping it there), and front pocket was fine so long as I was standing. Sitting down it was noticeably snug, and a little uncomfortable, but not dangerously so. Some looser pants would definitely help very much here.

Back