Is It Just Me

jocejrod

tried to get to the unofficial blog through my normal means of the main pandora websites. seems the links are down

am i alone in this?

Worked fine for me a few hours ago..

Might just be busy? Last I saw it was just a tiny blog post that virtually said nothing at all.

It's working fine right now for me. I'm using firefox.

kingoddball said:
Worked fine for me a few hours ago..

Might just be busy? Last I saw it was just a tiny blog post that virtually said nothing at all.

It's working fine right now for me. I'm using firefox.
not the blog that gruso does, but the link to it on the main pandora page, under links. the left side seems to be missing. the one with all the links

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeez, all I did was upgrade from PHP 5.2.xx to 5.3.1
Why do PHP updates always seem to BREAK something?

Yeah, did sleep about 8 hours, that did reaaaally good. Slowly getting back now.
An update to a new Joomla version solved the problem. Now I'm gonna upgrade gp2x.de, do a lot of stupid paperwork (I hate German bureaucrazy!) and hopefully can work with full speed ahead after that weekend.

EvilDragon said:
Yeah, did sleep about 8 hours, that did reaaaally good. Slowly getting back now.
An update to a new Joomla version solved the problem. Now I'm gonna upgrade gp2x.de, do a lot of stupid paperwork (I hate German bureaucrazy!) and hopefully can work with full speed ahead after that weekend.

Make a small blogpost/tweet, if you got some time left please.

Great news Ed, glad you got some rest.

Now bring on the super long blog update! ;)

Chris

Mithrildor said:
Bosbeetle said:
haha mithrildor first you say dont fix the site, and than please do a news update :D

Fixing some links is less important than a news post about if the Cases are shipped.
Then ask MFK for this, HE is the contact person with China, not ED. ;)

fusion_power said:
Mithrildor said:
Bosbeetle said:
haha mithrildor first you say dont fix the site, and than please do a news update :D

Fixing some links is less important than a news post about if the Cases are shipped.
Then ask MFK for this, HE is the contact person with China, not ED. ;)

Well ED had so much to tell, so I think he knows what.

EvilDragon said:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

EvilDragon said:

I'm glad none of the stuff I write has problems going from w/e version of PHP my laptop runs locally to the server I put them on...probably because they're all so simple.

Back