Iphone 4

quote said:
Nova said:
I just found out I can upgrade to the new iPhone early for £220. Mazuma Mobile will give me £245 for my old one.

The downsides? I will have to add an extra 24 months to my contract, meaning it'll last a total of 3 years. Also, I will no longer get unlimited data, but 750MB, which still feels fairly reasonable to me.

Opinions?
Is there any way of telling how many mb you use a month?
And yeah I'd say go for the upgrade. The new iPhone looks awesome. I want one.

Yeah I use apparently about 500MB a month, so we're all good there. But 3 years man. And I know for a fact I'm gonna lust after the next iPhone just as much as this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
quote said:
Nova said:
I just found out I can upgrade to the new iPhone early for £220. Mazuma Mobile will give me £245 for my old one.

The downsides? I will have to add an extra 24 months to my contract, meaning it'll last a total of 3 years. Also, I will no longer get unlimited data, but 750MB, which still feels fairly reasonable to me.

Opinions?
Is there any way of telling how many mb you use a month?
And yeah I'd say go for the upgrade. The new iPhone looks awesome. I want one.

Yeah I use apparently about 500MB a month, so we're all good there. But 3 years man. And I know for a fact I'm gonna lust after the next iPhone just as much as this one.
3 years man...thats way to long, imagine the devices in 3 years. with 2ghz dual core processor.
but its your choice. personally i wouldnt do it, i would just buy one from ebay when i had the money.
its a beautiful device you should get.

Last edited by a moderator:
My local O2 shop are taking preorders tomorrow morning, first come first served.

MUST HAVE ON 1ST DAY, MUST HAVE ON 1ST DAY

Back