Introduction And Location

rellikevol

Still Fresh
Hello everyone! I'm stephen, one of the lucky people to get a pandora preordered (and then subsequently refunded)! Who is everyone?

Also if you have had your order refunded, have you gotten your repay link yet? I am in oklahoma, usa and still no link. I'm hoping sometime this week!

pre-ordered pandora, got refunded. not got re-order email.
from bradford uk living in kinross scotland
use arch linux
like to sleep

I remember back to the GP2X and somebody set up a website group thing that showed the location of the people who signed up on a map. Was interesting (to me anyway) to see if there were any other GP2X owners near me.

Chris (Ipswich, UK)

DrCJBoduma said:
I remember back to the GP2X and somebody set up a website group thing that showed the location of the people who signed up on a map. Was interesting (to me anyway) to see if there were any other GP2X owners near me.

Chris (Ipswich, UK)
I remember that and thought it was a good idea personally. Maybe a good idea to set up a new one?

Dave, Bradford, UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm David, North Wales, UK, and I am/was a psp homebrew developer (developed Kurok).

Pre-ordered and planning to port Kurok to the pandora as soon as I get my mits on one.

Dave, Bradford, UK

Cool, I went there for the animation festival back in mid-november. Did you go there too? :)

Tripmonkey_uk said:
DrCJBoduma said:

Chris (Ipswich, UK)
I remember that and thought it was a good idea personally. Maybe a good idea to set up a new one?

Dave, Bradford, UK

I tried :-

http://platial.com/mapv/Pandora/578269?0110#

but for some reason it's not as good as I remember it (+ I'm not sure if it works) If somebody knows a better website please let me know.

Please add yourself

It's a very lonely map to be on atm :)

DrCJBoduma said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
DrCJBoduma said:

Chris (Ipswich, UK)

Dave, Bradford, UK

I tried :-

http://platial.com/mapv/Pandora/578269?0110#

but for some reason it's not as good as I remember it (+ I'm not sure if it works) If somebody knows a better website please let me know.

Please add yourself

It's a very lonely map to be on atm :)

Added myself :)--- Reno, Nevada USA ..Paid , Refunded , Bank Transferd :)

Hi all

preordered, refunded, paid by Bank transfer before xmas

looking forward to P-day,

Flight simulator engineer based in Norfolk, England.

Grezm

Hi I'm Anthony from Hampshire, UK.

Own (and love) my GP2X, pre-ordered, refunded, re-ordered :blink: and eagerly await my Pandora... :)

Back