Im Completely Drunk And I Cant Sleep

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Azure said:
I don't use it for tobacco ;)
Haha, I expected as much. I was just saying in general, cos usually idiots will jump down your throat when you say you smoke marijuana, assuming you also smoke other stuff :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the only thing I smoke (well, "vape" really, as I'd like to save my lungs a great deal of pain). I've never tried tobacco nor am I interested. On some forums I've visited people could care less about cannabis use, while on others people make you out to be no better than a heroin addict.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Azure said:
I don't use it for tobacco ;)
Haha, I expected as much. I was just saying in general, cos usually idiots will jump down your throat when you say you smoke marijuana, assuming you also smoke other stuff :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the only thing I smoke (well, "vape" really, as I'd like to save my lungs a great deal of pain). I've never tried tobacco nor am I interested. On some forums I've visited people could care less about cannabis use, while on others people make you out to be no better than a heroin addict.

Yeah, we're usually grouped into the druggie catagory, even though marijuana isn't nearly as harmful as other drugs (or even cigarettes, which this nation seems to not care about). It depends, really. I'll smoke or eat some pot and be absolutely fine, while others, including my good friend, have really gone down the wrong road. Smoking opened him up to other things I wouldn't even think of touching. It's sad, really. All about will power and having an open mind with things that get a bad reputation for no real reason.

you will not believe it, but im drunk again tonight.

In Canada in Quebec province ( in Quebec state)

we do party the 23 and 24 june to birthtday of our province: Quebec

so im completely drunk tonight too.

tomorrow i will not drunk. i promise.

im drunk but im happy and love party and fun things. i just have 28 years old anyway i have to got some fun before my 30. next years my wife want a baby, so it will be more difficult to have fun like that

HAPPY EVERYONE !!!

LONG LIVE TO CRAIGIX AND PANDORA

Can you all please stay On Topic! The guy's drunk and wants to come here and tell us all about it, instead of actually being out there having fun. We are his only friends after all.

Nova said:
WOO QUEBEC, YEAH!!!
I - like a great many Anglophone Canadians of my acquaintance - enthusiastically support the Quebec Independence Movement... :D

...no, really... I've even donated money... and they still won't GO AWAY! :rolleyes:

...pro'ly 'cause they're all drunk! :lol:

fishybawb said:
Alcohol's a depressant, so if you're drinking and can't sleep you're either drinking the wrong stuff, or not enough ;)
:lol:

Let's hear it for the beer!
All hail to the ale!
(And a glass of fruit based beverage or white wine for the lady!)

@ Fru.T Bunn - Ah yes, the pub landlord. Brilliant that he's such a big fan of Queen. That's my reason for watching even if they have people like James Blunt on. Although he'll eventually end up doing all of the good Queen songs and will have to decide whether to play the mediocre ones or start again from the beginning. But seeing as Queen don't have any bad songs, in my opinion, he'll be alright.

If we had too many rules where would we be? Germany!
If we didn't have enough rules where would we be? France!

Ganepark32 said:
Although he'll eventually end up doing all of the good Queen songs and will have to decide whether to play the mediocre ones or start again from the beginning. But seeing as Queen don't have any bad songs, in my opinion
I'm pretty sure that's a contradiction.

@ Nova - Contradiction? What contradiction? Have you been drinking again? Go back to sleep. :p

I know there's a contradiction. I purposefully did it. Clever or what :blink: More stupid than clever but what the hell.

Of course there's a contradiction. Mediocre means below average, and personally, I'd see a below average song as a bad one.

P.s. This post was made whilst under the influence. (Far from drunk though)

Nova said:
Of course there's a contradiction. Mediocre means below average, and personally, I'd see a below average song as a bad one.

No it doesn't. Mediocre means average; neither particularly good nor particularly bad. Therefore, a mediocre song is not a bad song.

Goity said:
Nova said:

No it doesn't. Mediocre means average; neither particularly good nor particularly bad. Therefore, a mediocre song is not a bad song.

And it`s not a good song either. :rolleyes:

Trooper

And it`s not a good song either. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Therefore, he can listen to all the good songs and some mediocre ones without there being any bad songs.

Goity

Back