How Do You Get Drunk?

markusdragon

FI5H Agent
Website
Visit site
Another night, another party, and another, pretty much totally sober time. I'm starting to wonder whether it's physically possible for me to actually get drunk. After 2 pints of Carling, a half of Stella, and a large Jack Daniels (on the rocks) I just gave up. As much as people will say 'drink more' to me, I just can't.
So seriously, how do you get drunk, because I'm worred that I'm never going to be able to drink anywhere near enough to actually be inhebriated.

dont have a drink for a week then drink that lot in 30 mins, if that doesnt do it then you got bad grog

Just carry on drinking the same stuff as you are there.

If you get very pissed on Jack though, be warned that you will most likely wake up the next morning with your eyes stuck together, and manage to smell of whisky for a day or two.

Ah yeah I got the same "problem" to have more effect mix drugs with alchool, but be careful you can kill yourself if you do it too much (so I don' t advise you to do that)

markusdragon posted on Apr 1 2005 at 04:01 AM said:
Another night, another party, and another, pretty much totally sober time. I'm starting to wonder whether it's physically possible for me to actually get drunk. After 2 pints of Carling, a half of Stella, and a large Jack Daniels (on the rocks) I just gave up. As much as people will say 'drink more' to me, I just can't.
So seriously, how do you get drunk, because I'm worred that I'm never going to be able to drink anywhere near enough to actually be inhebriated.

dude, thats not really all that much.

two pints of carling is about 2 units, the half of stella about 0.75, the whiskey maybe between 2 and 3? Total: 5.75 if you're lucky.

My drunken nights will involve at least ten units of vodka or six-eight pints of decent beer, you really just gotta drinbk more.

Last edited by a moderator:

When you say you can't drink more? What do you mean do you feel bloated if so cut out the beer.

And inhebriated aint all that, you usually can't remeber any of it anyway, make a tit of yourself or end up in a fight, lose stuff and feel totally shit next the day... god knows why we all do it :rolleyes: ... Although no doubt i will goet totally trashed at my ex's birthday tonite starts 17.30-3am and theres nought much else to but drink :p

You have to start off with something you like the taste of, Alco-pops ?, Vodka ?, Lager ?, Bitter ?. After a while, Your tastebuds will be pretty numb and you won`t give a shit what you are drinking, As you probably won`t even taste it. you`ll be as pissed as a fart. :D

Trooper

i only drink beer and it's great, because you can drink it for the whole night.
i can drink about 12 german beers (0.5L), which is about 6 liter, without getting in a hurry. but i'm pretty drunk afterwards.
if i'm at a party, and everyone is in a good mood, there is absolutely no problem drinking a liter per hour (wich makes 3 of the 0.33L beer bottles per hour). maybe i drink a bit faster in the beginning and a bit less at the end, but who cares...

btw, how old are you?

markusdragon posted on Apr 1 2005 at 04:11 PM said:
0-bake posted on Apr 1 2005 at 03:05 PM said:
btw, how old are you?
18, and hating every moment of it so far.
good for you. And in a totally off topic subject. I am now getting round to adding your movies to gptheatre. I have beeen aware of them for a while but was away at a pc with the DNS bug.

fast reply! dman near impossible for me to edit that html (i have a very low amount of html skills) without a editer. I am doing it but takes much longer. usually i use my schools 1mbps up connection for this :ph34r:

If I wanna get wasted at home two bottles of cheap wine.

At a pub about 6 - 10 beers and a few shots.

At a club coctails with 3 shots in (about 6 - 8 of these).

Get rid of the beer and start taking shots. Absinthe or vodka. Or have it with coke or (preferably because the alcohol doesn't taste as bad) red bull. Of course I get people saying 'beer - man's drink, this' but beer makes me naseous and I don't get drunk on it. JDs is close but I don't think you had much of it, else you would have gotten drunk.

Back