How Do You Get Drunk?

if you still can remember drinking some gatorade before going to bed, you seriously can't be drunk.

Just get yourself some everclear :p You may need some glasses after a while though...my english teacher drank some moonshine in highschool, he had to get glasses afterwards..

But seriously, drink more...don't try any of those wierd tips and tricks...just drink more, and drink harder. Everyday before school I used to drink 8 or 9 shots of the Victory juice....but now I got to a special school, so I stopped drinking.

My advice is actually just don't get started drinking. I don't see why poeple like it so much. I liked it cause I was depressed like fuck, and now my life is bassically fucked...so yeah..I just wouldn't even get started. <_<

Have a cup of tea

Seriously, I was an alky, and pothead and it sucked! Stopped drinking, gotta a good job, wife kid dog, money , psp ( :D ).

Life's better sober. better sex, better everything!!!!

Nah...have you ever actually tried to talking to a major stoner before? The whole conversation is like. Hey have you seen that....while high? Or done that...while high? :huh: Its fucking annoying, at least you can have some decent conversation sober...

The worst times in my life were drunken, and the best were sober...now what does that tell you?

As Bill Hicks says:

Reformed smokers are smug bastards. My greatest fear if I give up smoking is that I'll become one of you

[edit] @Andius: I smoke pot every day but I don't make a big deal out of it, sounds like the people you've talked to are total posers.

Back