Im Completely Drunk And I Cant Sleep

renejr902 said:
im completely drunk and i cant sleep

happy everyone !!! :)
Something that always works for me is:
Not being drunk.

Sorry to spoil your mood, it seems you are happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
renejr902 said:
im completely drunk and i cant sleep

happy everyone !!! :)
Heh, I double checked if I was on engrish.com or gp32x.de for a second...

lubidog said:
What, and that makes you a big man?
Hey, drinking's cool, everyone knows that. If you don't, you're Not Cool. The man is (was?) happy, so good on him.

Fuck that, drinking makes me suave, and I get all the girls.

;)

doc5avage said:
Hate to break it to you, but drinking does not make you cool, it makes you drunk. And most people act foolishly when drunk.
Hate to break it to you, but excess drinking makes you drunk :)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I prefer some pot over alcohol, but that's just me ;)
I got my VaporGenie a couple weeks ago and I've been loving it. Too bad I'm all out of cannabis! :(

Azure said:
doc5avage said:
Hate to break it to you, but drinking does not make you cool, it makes you drunk. And most people act foolishly when drunk.

I got my VaporGenie a couple weeks ago and I've been loving it. Too bad I'm all out of cannabis! :(

That looks pretty sweet. I don't usually smoke tobacco or cigarettes, but on occasion I'll go to the hookah bar for some of the flavored stuff. Sure is relaxing :D

lol @ Nova. We should use you in one of the British Anti-drinking adverts they have on tv. You know the one where you, at first, see the night out from the drinkers perspective. It would be you thinking you're Mr. Suave and getting all the ladies. Then it'd go to one of your friend's perspectives for the night and shows you falling over, steaming out of your head, and being slapped by every single woman in the room with your cringeworthy chat-ups. I think that'd be a good anti-drinking advert from the government. Hell, I may get in touch with them to tell them the idea. :p

Azure said:

Holy crap, it´s a vaporizer and a pipe in one! I never knew such a thing existed and it´s quite affordable too! This goes up to my wishlist! Right beneath the pandora...

prairiefire said:
Nova said:
Fuck that, drinking makes me suave, and I get all the girls.

;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eogh3PuoByo

Hahaha exactly!

Azure said:
doc5avage said:

That looks pretty sweet. I don't usually smoke tobacco or cigarettes, but on occasion I'll go to the hookah bar for some of the flavored stuff. Sure is relaxing :D

I don't use it for tobacco ;)

Fishbong - I guess you could use it as a pipe, but I believe that the manufacturer recommends not doing so; its main purpose is vaporization :)

Azure said:
I don't use it for tobacco ;)
Haha, I expected as much. I was just saying in general, cos usually idiots will jump down your throat when you say you smoke marijuana, assuming you also smoke other stuff :rolleyes:

Back