I'd Support OP With A Pandora T-Shirt

If ED makes up a bunch of T-Shirts, would you support OP by buying one?

• Definitely

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • If it were priced appropriately, I would

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Heck, I'd buy 5!

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

SteveM said:
sbock said:
Can I have one with a Wiz logo instead?
Sure, but be aware that the print is riddled with black dots to simulate a dying OLED screen ;-)

</cheapshot>

Hehe, I will give 30 bucks for that "special edition". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do customised lanyards or wrist straps at cost price for the team to sell on.
Also rubber keyrings, coasters, stuff like that. In fact most customisable stuff.

I have relationships with good, reliable factories in China :)

Give me a shout if anyone is interested (I'm here, lurking, several times a day...).

I can laser cut stuff, a la http://thingiverse.com/ and would be quite happy to contribute a few things to the cause. Pandora stands, perhaps?

Ollonk said:
As a matter of principle, I wouldn't buy one unless I could preorder two years in advance.

(But it would be seriously ironic to get the shirt before you get the console.)

In the same way as buying the Wizzley app, would be happy to get one to help out. But if I get the shirt before the console, I will never hear the end of it from the better half :D

pandora girly wet tee shirt contest, now that will raise some money :p

Some of the < 5 women prefer baggy tees. :p

torpor said:
Pandora stands, perhaps?
Gruso said:
(I love the idea of a little Pandora stand for desktop use by the way.)
^ This is a great idea. I've been using a Hori Play-Stand for the DS and DS Lite for exactly this purpose, which, whilst it works well (it has a neat little rotating thing on the base so that you can tilt it to your liking), is not quite as snug a fit as it could be. A nice Pandora-specific one (perhaps with the logo and URL on the base somewhere?) would be a must-buy for me. As with the shirts, I would definitely buy one if it were made available.

Prometheus said:
This is a great idea. I've been using a Hori Play-Stand for the DS and DS Lite for exactly this purpose, which, whilst it works well (it has a neat little rotating thing on the base so that you can tilt it to your liking), is not quite as snug a fit as it could be.
That looks pretty nice. If I were to go for something like this I would prefer a full-fledged docking station though (w/ charging, usb-hub, speakers, and some video-out solution).

I will enjoy the T-shirt the most if it is just a very stylish, high-quality Open Pandora T-shirt without the snarky joke on the back, or something else on the back.

If they become available, I will buy at least three T-shirts. I would buy a large or x-large men's size, a small men's size and a small woman's size too. Options for long sleeves and short sleeves would be a nice bonus.

Using Cafepress or some other 3rd parties not a bad idea. Sure it cuts into the profits but as it has already been stated it's free advertising on the T-shirts themselves. It will also be a lot less hassle for the Pandora devs as they don't need to pay out for anything before hand and don't need to deal with all the shipping/returns etc. Pure profit ftw :D

May also be interested in one of them stands but that would really depend on the price :)

Caine said:
Prometheus said:
This is a great idea. I've been using a Hori Play-Stand for the DS and DS Lite for exactly this purpose, which, whilst it works well (it has a neat little rotating thing on the base so that you can tilt it to your liking), is not quite as snug a fit as it could be.
That looks pretty nice. If I were to go for something like this I would prefer a full-fledged docking station though (w/ charging, usb-hub, speakers, and some video-out solution).

That idea has been floated a few times over the last few years. I like it - and I think it could be done very well.

Have the dock connect to all 4 ports on the back but leave the trigger buttons exposed.
Power in through the power port from a high quality PSU
Video & sound through the funky port to standard output connections
Tie a powered hub to the OTG port bringing out 4 or so powered usb ports from the dock
Tie a multi-card reader to the USB 2.0 port
Would be about 3/4" thin, L shaped in profile

Maybe the OPL team will go there after they get the Pandora production all sorted for the pre-orders. Who knows.

IMO, if we wanted to go with the same shirt idea, it would look better to have the logo (or logo + pandora text) on the front and only the words "two months (tm)" on the back (possibly in the pandora font). Simple is better.

Back