iCP2: They're throwing in the towel.

Who posted that?
I posted it this morning. Never even got tracking information from Craig, although he told me on July 16th I'd have tracking the following day.

This is pretty much par for the course. I was surprised to have a message from the warehouse.

Maybe we can put this all behind us within the next few weeks.

Worst decision ever.
Thanks Link, you've done the best you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never even got tracking information from Craig, although he told me on July 16th I'd have tracking the following day. This is pretty much par for the course. I was surprised to have a message from the warehouse. Maybe we can put this all behind us within the next few weeks.
Have you actually opened the box yet?... ;)   :(

Never even got tracking information from Craig, although he told me on July 16th I'd have tracking the following day. This is pretty much par for the course. I was surprised to have a message from the warehouse. Maybe we can put this all behind us within the next few weeks.
:lol:

Chris

Who posted that?
I posted it this morning.  Never even got tracking information from Craig, although he told me on July 16th I'd have tracking the following day. 

This is pretty much par for the course.  I was surprised to have a message from the warehouse.

Maybe we can put this all behind us within the next few weeks. 

Worst decision ever. 
Well, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Seems you made the right call Link, I'm glad some backers will be getting something for their money. 

Best of luck wrapping this up and putting your dealing with Craig behind you.

Do you think it might contain a half eaten Giant alcoholic Jaffa cake  :0

What DaMummy said. I think you're doing a great job dealing with someone that's not professional, organised and potentially insane. It'll be awesome to see some closure and some satisfied customers at least.

You have my full support. Keep up the good work! 

Another Update As Of August 18th, 2014:

"Hey there backers,

We are working through the emails requesting refunds and ICP1s.  Please just send one email and we'll try to get a response out to everyone ASAP. 

I just got an update from Germany over the weekend, so we have some backers out there that have requested some of this stuff, so I wanted to get an update posted to see where the interest lies.

We have about 80 populated PCBs from the test run that remain.  For backers interested in this option instead of a refund or an ICP1, Please email  icp2refund@gmail.com with:  PCB KIT in the Subject line.  We can send along a Populated PCB, battery, & BlueTooth Module.  Quantity is limited here, so if you've already emailed us for a Refund or ICP1, but want this instead, we can start a que for these for those of you interested.

This is taking a bit longer than expected in regard to getting through all the emails, as I was hoping to start shipping ICP1s out shortly.  With the possibility for people to change their request, and I want to give anyone wanting a refund the opportunity to request one if they haven't already.  So if you are looking for a refund and haven't sent out your email request yet, please do so to theicp2refund@gmail.com

We have been sending out emails and will continue to do so until we work our way through the que.  We are keeping everything in a spreadsheet so when it comes time to ship or refund, we'll be able to do so quicker than it is taking us to get the emails out and replied to ideally. 

Everyone's patience here is appreciated greatly as we start moving forward with getting rewards out and refunds sent."

Edit: BTW, Thanks link!

I'm sure everything your doing has to be beyond nightmarish at this point, but I greatly appreciate your effort in sorting out this HUGE mess.

Chris

I'm still taking the iCP1. I already have one so instead of having an iCP2, I will have 2iCPs.

Way to go, Link.

BTW: Does anyone know, how Craig is scamming doing atm

and where the money went?

Way to go, Link.

BTW: Does anyone know, how Craig is scamming doing atm

and where the money went?
I believe the money was spent on truckloads of willy wonkas chocolate, oh and fluffy bunny wabbits!

I wonder if Craig can cut it with a regular nine to five. Id hazard a guess, that he may return with some mad scheme in the future, albeit one I will not be a part of.

Working on another Update, just finalizing some things.  We'll hope to have good news that starts with a P & ends in an A for ICP2 backers.  

Working on another Update, just finalizing some things.  We'll hope to have good news that starts with a P & ends in an A for ICP2 backers.  
So we get a Pandora or Pyra instead then :)

Seriously though, your talking about discounts on a Pyra/Pandora in lue of a refund.

Very intriguing about that good news Link... I wonder....

This is recent mail out;

----

Likely there won't be many ICP1s to get to anyone but the backers who ordered one. 

But that can change on the Good News.  Hope to have something in the next few days.  It doesn't regard the ICP2 coming back to life but a way for backers to get a different device in lieu of refund.  That's all we have for now.  We'll update as soon as we finish the plan and have everyone's nod of approval who manufacture these devices. 

----

Interesting, spill some beans can you? ;)

Back