Buy iCP2 through DragonBox shop ?

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
Hi !

So as many people on this board, i'd like to buy an iCP2, but will not buy anything from Craig's shop anymore for various and well-known reasons.

I would like to know if Craig will pay some of the money he owes you with iCP2 shippings (as you stated you will never do any business with him anymore, therefore i understood that you won't buy anything from him).

All this, of course, if iCP2 will ever be produced...

Well if i recieve my pack of ten soon.i will sell you one at cost price.60 dollars i think it was.

Well if i recieve my pack of ten soon.i will sell you one at cost price.60 dollars i think it was.
I'd love one too if you'd like to get rid of more.
Yeah.ok. But i gotta make a little profit on the other eight. I will post a thread on the forums when i have them.pm me on the quiet and i will send one at cost price to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love one too if you'd like to get rid of more.
Yeah.ok. But i gotta make a little profit on the other eight. I will post a thread on the forums when i have them.pm me on the quiet and i will send one at cost price to you.
I'm more then happy to pay a bit extra, so no worries there. You took the risk I wasn't willing to take, it's only fair if you get something out of it.

Back