iCP2: They're throwing in the towel.

Link and WizStan are good men.

No need for name calling on this thread.
I didn't name call anyone, I said WizardStan was behaving like a twat. 

So openly mocking people is ok but calling out that behaviour is not?

How about you actually read what I said?

And no need to be a complete twat about it just because you disagree with me.
You don't find any humour in what you said? You don't appreciate my pointing out the hypocrisy? I'm not disagreeing with you, I just found it hilarious that a few months ago people were complaining that he wasn't giving enough information and here you are today complaining that he should have kept this bit of information to himself. It was a joke, lighten up a little, you'll live longer.

You don't find any humour in what you said? You don't appreciate my pointing out the hypocrisy? I'm not disagreeing with you, I just found it hilarious that a few months ago people were complaining that he wasn't giving enough information and here you are today complaining that he should have kept this bit of information to himself. It was a joke, lighten up a little, you'll live longer.
I've seen plenty of your epic self indulgent rants, perhaps you should take your own advice as I'm far from the only one capable of hypocrisy. Or in this case, a different opinion in different circumstances. 

Thanks for your concern about my well being though. Good to know you're looking out for my emotional state.

Come now people, lets not fight.  Move on.
But it's one of those internet fights where important issues are discussed and worlds are saved. In this particular battle we have WizardStan and I arguing over the actions and intents of a man we've never met in regard to a project WizardStan has no involvement in (and arguably neither did the man in question). This is quality stuff.

^ I'm not arguing with you. But neither is WizardStan. :)

Edit: Was the humour to subtle? I suppose that's what makes a good joke. What's obvious to some is completely missed by a few and so the hilarity continues...

=~. O =

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent an email threatening legal action a few days before this update, need to file before statue of limitations against this breach of contract expires. Link may be a nice guy or w/e but he has handled this project poorly. He stated he had doubts before the Kickstarter went live to delay cancelling the project for so long after craig has obviously failed to deliver on the project and just palming off all the money to Craig at the start rather than keeping financial control over a project he's directly responsible for is irresponsible considering he didn't fully trust this project from the start. It seems odd to me that he's not currently pursuing Craig with any legal action considering the size of the project funding pool.

Also as a side note I see gbax.com is now dead.

In this particular battle we have WizardStan and I arguing over the actions and intents of a man we've never met in regard to a project WizardStan has no involvement in (and arguably neither did the man in question). This is quality stuff.
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. I've made absolutely no comment (and therefore no argument) on any actions in regards to the project (edit: regarding the last update). I've said nothing about whether Link was right or wrong, I've said nothing about whether I believe Craig will eventually come through or not. All I've done was make a joke about how people were complaining about lack of updates and now there was a complaint about too much update. It wasn't even a forced joke, that is literally what happened and I just pointed it out with a bit more spectacle.I don't know why you think this constitutes a battle, it wasn't even a direct attack on you, it was an observation that I found hilarious and wanted to share. You can complain about me all you want but it won't change the fact that that is what happened: a few months ago people were complaining about lack of updates, that they wanted to know everything no matter how small or improbable; and then you say you wish the opposite, that the update shouldn't have included unconfirmed information, the exact opposite of what others were saying. I don't know how you can't find humour in that at all.

See, now you made me put on my srs bsns hat and you get long, self indulgent rant when all I wanted to do was laugh a little, maybe get some others to laugh too.

The arguing and bitching/moaning are the standards here no matter what. I agree, it's a lose/lose here no matter what info is given out. I only posted the latest update here, as it was our only thread left to this project, but as I've stated before, any connections to ICP projects should be removed entirely because NEGATIVITY is the only outcome of these threads. It only makes Pandora and Pyra look guilty by association.

Craig, Link and sometimes ED are all made out to be the villains based on perceived levels of each ones involvement. I personally think Craig is the main blame in all of this, but no matter what information is given, any and all of the players mentioned are going to be blamed to a certain degree based on each members own preconceived notions. 

To those of you talking legal action, how much have you invested in this project? How much do you think you will retrieve from legal actions? How much do you plan to spend doing such a thing? Good luck to you ^_^

Chris

Don't worry, you're not the only one who notices WizardStan's penchant for -

* being a caustic internet toughguy

* calling people liars and/or idiots

* jumping on people's backs

* attempting to have his finger in every pie (7500 posts worth, apparently)

- and other general bullshit.

*sips drink*

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who notices WizardStan's penchant for -

* being a caustic internet toughguy

* calling people liars and/or idiots

* jumping on people's backs

* attempting to have his finger in every pie (7500 posts worth, apparently)

- and other general bullshit.
Outside of item 4 Are you talking about our WizardStan? it seems you are talking about someone else... and about item 4 who doesn't like pie.

Back