I Will Never Give Up

Website
Visit site
COME on guys i know some body out there read my cry for help.my freelauncher dosent launch nothing free nothing at all it just says free launcher thats it i have a brand new system flu yes with the yellow back ground and mp3 player the korean ver.and i have a 128 smc both i got from lik-sang im dont know what to do its been 24hours ive been trying non stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELp

Any piece of software that runs on the original GP32 needs to be encrypted either specifically for that GP32, or for the SMC card it's on. You need to a) get the ID of your GP32 or SMC card (I reccomend using the GP32 id). You can do this with a simple program by darkfader. You can get it at

GPS2

Then, you need to take an IRC client, and go to #gp32 on efnet. There's a bot there that will encrypt the freelauncher for your ID. I kinda forgot the exact procedure here, but if you ask the people there they'll probably help you out.

Another way is to get it from gamepark itself using the software supplied by them. Afaik the instructions are on their site, but I just used the IRC method since I was already on #gp32dev before I even got a gp32 :)

also, read the goddamn faq! :)

okay, first things first- please try to phrase your posts so their easier to read; this blathering that you have is bordering the nonsensical. Now- have you looked at this (newbie guide part one) tutorial? Have you formatted your smc with pcling or gpmanager? more info

GPS2.gif

might explain a few things :)

- If you know korean you can always register it at http://www.gp32.com
- or if Gamepark's english page would be working, you could try here http://www.gp32.com/login/sessionEx.asp
(the link isn't working for me at the moment)

- thou I would recomend that you look for the Euro firmware and flash the bios (with fresh batteries of coarse)
I would give a link but I am not sure were to get it again

Back