Free Launcher

dartman

Still Fresh
igot a flu and im not sure if i need the freelauncher or not i got it from lik-sang if that helps if i need the free launcher how do i get it gp site is in korean only!

dartman posted on Sep 6 2004 at 07:25 PM said:
igot a flu and im not sure if i need the freelauncher or not i got it from lik-sang if that helps if i need the free launcher how do i get it gp site is in korean only!

if when your gp32 starts you see a yellow background screen, then you need freelaucher ... if you see a white background screen you dont.

Aiken

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here goes i just ordered my front lit gp32 from lik-sang. And i was wondering since the english site for the gp32 isnt running yet will I have to download the free launcher and how?

dartman posted on Sep 7 2004 at 02:22 AM said:
ok here goes i just ordered my front lit gp32 from lik-sang and i was wondering since the english site for the gp32 isnt running yet will i have to download the free launcher and how

PLEASE BUY MY PIXIE DUST! BARGAIN PRICES! WILL SELL MY LEFT FOOT FOR A CAN OF BEANS AND US!

[Mod - Newbie Protection Edit]

so does that mean that if my GP32 has different firmware i dont need the free launcher?

and if i figure out that i need the free launcher what exactly is EFnet or whatever?
it seems to be a chat site not a way to get the free launcher.

any help you can provide would be appreciated

Horscht posted on Sep 7 2004 at 12:57 AM said:
SUUUUUUPAAAAAAA SAYKINNNNNN - CACTUS MADNESS!

[Mod - He's under Newbie Protection.]

I wasn´t flaming, it was just a hint for him <_<

and if i figure out that i need the free launcher what exactly is EFnet or whatever?
it seems to be a chat site not a way to get the free launcher.

any help you can provide would be appreciated

Please read over the guide carefully, it explains how to obtain free launcher from an IRC channel instead of using Gamepark's site.

wait a minitue if i update my firmware to the europeaen firmware then i dont need the free-launcher right

plaeaze go easy i am really just not to good with technology

dartman posted on Sep 6 2004 at 07:25 PM said:

I SPEAK ONLY THE ANCIENT LANGUAGE OF THE MERMAID PRINCESS

[Mod - ...]

dartman posted on Sep 8 2004 at 01:04 AM said:
wait a minitue if i update my firmware to the europeaen firmware then i dont need the free-launcher right

plaeaze go easy i am really just not to good with technology

You'll need to use Free Launcher to actually run the firmware flasher, so you'll still need free launcher. What part of the guide do you not understand?

ok my gp32 just came i heard that if you send someone you pduid number they can send you the free launcher can you do that or is that just wishful thinking by some person who cant get there free launcher to work?

new problem i got the free-launcher and im fine with that but now how do i get the games and emus onto it i tried useing my sm card reader and it doesnt work
i also tried using the gp manager. help please!

Back