I vote we call the P2 'The Dragon' - The OpenPandora: Dragon!

Get's my vote too, though I do think Dragonscale (see point e) has a slightly better ring to it. Think of a 'cinema trailer' voice : "This, is Pandora 2, Dragonscale, available in just 2 months from all major indie console suppliers"

The name was chosen in part to be a homage to our glorious & evil leader but also from a personal perspective that the first computer I owned was a Dragon 32

One of the things I'd really love to see on Pandora is a Dragon 32 emulator, believe it or not there were some pretty cool unique games for the Dragon. It also had a superb version of Donkey Kong.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather it have a name or subname a bit harder to lose in the myriad of general internet dreams and search terms.  Oh, we could call it Myriad.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/myriad

But after a gloating name like that we'd be hard pressed to find what to call Pandora 3.

Its gotta be the Pandora 2 - but Dragonfly sounds good too :)

I like Myriad
Thank you, I thought it felt nice.  Something like that brings me back to when I first got the Pandora's Box reference symbolism; the successor can be the infinite which has winded out from the box.  I have trouble feeling attached to names given in tribute to something else. 

Call it "EvilDragon" since the mythical dragon species have utmost power but when they get evil, forget about it, they can overclock to whatever power you want  :D

EvilPandora?
it would need a goatee for that

images_zps414a2448.jpg

Back