Dragon Warrior 3 Iii For Nes

mizuryu

Still Fresh
When i start up Dragon Warrior 3, the dragon comes up then the game freezes. I dont know what to do

Try another dump of the game. Does your ROM have a "" (bad dump) in the filename? If so, get another ROM, preferably with a "[!]" (good dump). Also, are you using GPFCE? If not, you really should be, it's the best NES emulator for Wiz.

my volume - button broke off on the board so i have to repair that first. i tried a few more dumps but didnt work

What emulator are you using? GPFCE is the best without question, and is the only NES emulator people should use for the Wiz.

I am now using GPFCE and it works great. the only thing i cant get to work is FF7 for the nes

mizuryu said:
I am now using GPFCE and it works great. the only thing i cant get to work is FF7 for the nes
It uses a really weird mapper, so that's not a bug but rather an unimplemented feature. 97% of commercial games and their hacks should work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
mizuryu said:
FF7 is part of that 3% that doesnt. Maybe im doing something wrong
Like I said, it won't run because the emulator doesn't know how to run it. Also, it's not a commercial game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back