I Tried To Cancel My Order A Few Months Back

roelandb

Still Fresh
Hello,

I had ordered back in march 2009, but as time passed i started to lose interest in the pandora... and now, more than 2 years later i still have not received my order i had sent a mail to cancel my order.
They told me that they canceled my order and were going to send me a refund.
This happened 3 months ago, and i still have not received any refund...
Is there anyone else here that had the same experience, or any more ideas how to get a response out of the sales team?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Prometheus

This is not front-page news for the GP32X website, so I've moved it out of the News Zone section. ;)

I'm afraid I can't help much here, as I haven't ever had any difficulty getting hold of anyone, so all I can do is say that you may want to try asking this over on the official Pandora forum as well, if you haven't already.

WhiteFalcon

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
roelandb said:
Hello,

I had ordered back in march 2009, but as time passed i started to lose interest in the pandora... and now, more than 2 years later i still have not received my order i had sent a mail to cancel my order.
They told me that they canceled my order and were going to send me a refund.
This happened 3 months ago, and i still have not received any refund...
Is there anyone else here that had the same experience, or any more ideas how to get a response out of the sales team?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I too got no answer for my first cancellation mail so I waited about a month and sent them another mail. This time the reaction was quick and I got the money back in a few days (minus the paypal fee).
So I recommend that you send another one or two mails, they might have missed the first one.

Last edited by a moderator: