I take back my comments on duplicate 'A' button...

What's the thing with flaming everything craig says, the man has brought you the pandora and has 600 emails to answer, for the flying spagetti monsters sake, let this thread be about a pandora with 2 A buttons please.

Pretty lame post and unnecessary post considering I was just explaining to him what had happened.
Sorry Craig, that came across harsher than I intended. No offense was intended, my apologies.

craig.. I think he was reffering to the fact that you guys put the pandora together not the molding company
Yes indeed. It seems to me that this is an issue which quality control should easily have caught. At least I assumed you guys actually check if buttons have been placed in the proper layout and as such would also catch the duplicated 'A'.

There might have been an A in the box of Bs, they put in the buttons faced down you know so they dont look at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
they put in the buttons faced down you know so they dont look at them.
And that's why someone now has a very unique Pandora :) An instant collectors item. They also check if the WiFi works and the buttons all function correctly. Taking a look at button labels shouldn't take too much extra time. My statement was half of a jest, half of a recommendation to take another look at the quality control process. Yes, I screwed up by being too concise in my phrasing, please don't blow it out of proportion.

for the flying spagetti monsters sake
RAmen brother.

Pretty lame post and unnecessary post considering I was just explaining to him what had happened.

craig.. I think he was reffering to the fact that you guys put the pandora together not the molding company :p

something that could easily have been checked... especially when your checking to make sure all the buttons work.

I know and you know and you know that I know.

You're still going to stir it though aren't you?

not me sir, thats all I wanted to say - why would you assume I want to stir things up? :(

So it's decided. Every unit from now on will ship with 6 A buttons, every key on the keypad will be A and Start will be renamed AAAAA.

Maybe none of the buttons should have letters/markings on them? Instead a little bit of space provided for a circular silk-screen for users to put their own silkscreen button letter or marking.

Maybe none of the buttons should have letters/markings on them? Instead a little bit of space provided for a circular silk-screen for users to put their own silkscreen button letter or marking.
Or have the label on the case below the buttons? That would have been cheaper. Could also have the four buttons molded in one piece.

Or have the label on the case below the buttons? That would have been cheaper. Could also have the four buttons molded in one piece.
Yeah, that'd be sweet~ :)

I don't mean to start a war, but did anyone notice that there are actually three 'a' buttons on his Pandora?
WHt3Y.png

Back