Stuck keypad button

liquidphantom

Still Fresh
Ok I just received my Pandora today (actually arrived on Wednesday but no one in to sign for it). I must say that i'm really impressed with it so far, only had a bit of a play with it at the moment though. One little niggle I have though is that the '7' key on the key pad gets stuck down as if the hole for the key is slightly too small. Any one else had this issue? I know of the shoulder button issue but not seen anything about this yet.

Other than that I like the unit very much (text is a little on the small side but that's easy enough to tweak ;)

Even my parents were impressed, my father actually wants to take mine into work with a view to convincing them to possibly buy them for their engineers! if it fits their needs which he seems to think it will.

Ok I just received my Pandora today (actually arrived on Wednesday but no one in to sign for it). I must say that i'm really impressed with it so far, only had a bit of a play with it at the moment though. One little niggle I have though is that the '7' key on the key pad gets stuck down as if the hole for the key is slightly too small. Any one else had this issue? I know of the shoulder button issue but not seen anything about this yet.

Other than that I like the unit very much (text is a little on the small side but that's easy enough to tweak ;)

Even my parents were impressed, my father actually wants to take mine into work with a view to convincing them to possibly buy them for their engineers! if it fits their needs which he seems to think it will.
From what I've read, hopefully it will wear in, or worst case possibly need a little shave around the edge to remove any excess plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be in the support subforum.

Just sayin'. Dunno what the problem could be, but usually button problems are caused by excess plastic somewhere on the keymat. I'm sure you've heard of that problem though. This one sounds a bit different.

In the support tips and tweaks thread of both forums is the following thread http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53998-keyboard-issues/ which is similar to what your experiencing. Hopefully either with a bit of wearing in, or a blade and some bravado to have a go, your problem will be sorted.

Nice mini review though and welcome btw. I hope your Dad is impressed enough to encourage more sales as no doubt with a little set up time, the Pandora can lend a hand to their work environment, shes certainly designed to be versatile B)

Damn I feel like we are all going to get our Pandoras and give the OPT such great street cred and then no one will be able to buy them! I know the team feels the same way, but DANG I want this to get better!

Back