Status
Not open for further replies.

Blalien

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Goodday people!

Today i started my own forum!
I´m still working on it but there are a lot off boards!

I want to aks you people to join me and fill the forum up!

I will be gratefull if you help me and join!

There will be lots of things!
Also i am working on a new website! :D

The old one is pretty boring like some of you know, but the new one is much better!

Greetings Blalien :D

Spam ?

Why create another forum, When we have a great family forum here ?.

Not being an arse, But loads of others have tried and failed.

Here`s 2p.

Trooper

Your reign of terror shall be missed TelcoLou. Or was it Vimacs'?

- Alex

I ARE BUILD WEBSITE. IT ARE FORUM. JOIN PLZ.
COMPUTER SAYS NO, ILLEGAL OPERATION IE COLOURS => SAFE LIMITS!

* Suddenly misses the "Close Topic" button *
No!!!!!!!!!!! can strap you to a metal table and put you in a black robotic suit and raise you and say in a creepy voice

'Rise Lord Telco'

to the default startup noise of the GP2x dubbed

'The OpenSource March'

and then you can say:

'What Happened To My GamePark Consoles' - In a Microsoft Sam Voice

and then We Will say in a creepy voice:

'It seems in your anger at the off topic threads, you destroyed them...'

then you will say no and set off to destroy the PSP Rebel Alliance. As you do in the later films 'Return Of The Zodiac' and 'A New Homebrew' not to mention the block buster 'GamePark Fights Back' Starring Anna Hong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam, pop downstaris and grab yourself a [ I'm STUPID spammer ], there's a dear.

No! The long term affects of [ I'm STUPID spammer ] are largely unknown as it is overall safety. A kid took [ I'm STUPID spammer ] for his slightly over excitedness and he went all weird.

YOU CANNOT STOP A PAI!

PAI's are Paranoid Artificial Intelligences. Install one of your computer to close all back doors. Thats right because that PAI is just staring down them all with a Double Barrel Shotgun. Or occasionally a AK-47.

No! The long term affects of [ I'm STUPID spammer ] are largely unknown as it is overall safety. A kid took [ I'm STUPID spammer ] for his slightly over excitedness and he went all weird.

YOU CANNOT STOP A PAI!

PAI's are Paranoid Artificial Intelligences. Install one of your computer to close all back doors. Thats right because that PAI is just staring down them all with a Double Barrel Shotgun. Or occasionally a AK-47.
this is now the fourth or so documented time you have made some kind of medical comment ;)

anyway, ya, I have a forum too. it's better than yours as well. But im not flaunting it around, am i?

YOU CANNOT STOP A PAI!

this is now the fourth or so documented time you have made some kind of medical comment ;)

anyway, ya, I have a forum too. it's better than yours as well. But im not flaunting it around, am i?
Well I just know that from what we were told. Chris was a bit, weird. More like pschotic and hyperactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back