I Played Sqdef With My Eyes Closed, And Here Are The Results...

RHLinuxGUY

Still Fresh
O btw. Hi! ;) The warm welcoming was unexpected! (speaking from the future)

Here are my results.

<gloat width=Infinite height=Infinite>

Over 400k of dinero
SqDef-pic4-851.jpg

SqDef-pic3-650.jpg

SqDef-pic2-566.jpg

1000 lives!
SqDef-pic6-400.jpg

</gloat>

I love the GP2X.

Okay... wtf? Either you know how to disassemble or inject into memory, or you are good at using photoshop. Also: welcome to the scene (speaking from the present. which is sort of paradox as the present is not a real point in time). I am really tired and you seem really bored. Care to explain why you posted these pictures?

EDIT: Dammit... now I am starting to believe this is legit. I will try to do this myself now... this is going to take all night and I just know I will end up absolutely frustrated.

xnopasaranx said:
Okay... wtf? Either you know how to disassemble or inject into memory, or you are good at using photoshop.
That is called "using an old, unbalanced version of Sqdef". Don't waste your time, only the old versions can amass huge amounts of money like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain why you posted these pictures?

So someone can ask, "Care to explain how you did it?" And then so I can reply, "Magic".

But not really. No photoshop/gimp/image-manipulation, no messing with the code underneath. This is almost 125% legit.

That is called "using an old, unbalanced version of Sqdef". Don't waste your time, only the old versions can amass huge amounts of money like that.

SQDEF 1.1E

I didn't improve the balance since 1.1, and others managed things like this as well, so it's likely real. How much did the game lag in those last waves?

Don't worry though, these good times of infinite wealth will end come 1.2 ;)

Alex. said:
I didn't improve the balance since 1.1, and others managed things like this as well, so it's likely real. How much did the game lag in those last waves?

Don't worry though, these good times of infinite wealth will end come 1.2 ;)
No Alex don't! I like my money. :/ Remember that time, I... saved your family? You may not remember because it probably didn't happen, but you owe me none the less. So keep the money and we'll call it half even.

O and, it lagged very little. It was actually the last wave or two that it lagged, so I don't know what the hell people are talking about. Maybe it's because my F200 is superior above all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally finished sqdef the other day, but never got scores like those. Did wind and water in yesterday. Back to emulators now, yamn..

Back