I Just Want To Play Multiplayer Gp2x Games On My Tv

jbrodack

gp2x fan
Website
jbrodack.googlepages.com
I have an mk1 gp2x and the whole thing with the cradle and powering it seems confusing. plus kind of expensive. I don't need anything fancy with a whole bunch of inputs and outputs, I just want to play multiplayer game on my gp2x. that would just mean being able to hook up a controller or controllers and using tv out. any simple and inexpensive way of doing this? any 3rd party devices out there or ones being developed?

I've been wanting to do this with my gp2x for a while.

well the cradle is kind of expensive for what it does. and the power required for it isn't completely clear and there doesn't seem to be any kind of "official" power adapter for it.

I was just seeing if there was a cheaper solution that doesn't suck.

edit: I'm gonna try and see what ARTaylor can do. Looking around he seems to know what he's doing. most seem to agree that the cradle kind of sucks

For me the cradle works very well. It didn't satisfy everyones grand plan but it is functional, provides a nice sturdy stand. I don't think is "sucks" just because of its price point if that were the case the psp and ipod sucked long ago.....

gamercorps said:
For me the cradle works very well. It didn't satisfy everyones grand plan but it is functional, provides a nice sturdy stand. I don't think is "sucks" just because of its price point if that were the case the psp and ipod sucked long ago.....
Just see the sig (And yes, the PSP and Ipod have sucked for a very long time.)

It doesn't suck because of the price point, it sucks because of the build quality and design. You can't even reach the power switch for crying out loud.

Kudos on the Artaylor choice btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back