I Just Got Gp2x

rokenbok

Still Fresh
gp32_console

im 12 i wanted to get a skin vewer i tried one and it wont work

gp32_console

1. Type in clear, gramatically correct English.
2. Be specific. VERY specific. I.E., help us help you.
3. There is a forum for those who need help ... This is the general section, for general topics.
4. You're 12 .. be prepared for an onslaught of replies reminding you of this fact ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What I fail to understand is, why you lied to the good people at Invision Power Services about your age. ;)

- Alex

gp32_console

Here's what we'll need to know from you to give you good advice:
  • Which firmware are you running? When your GP2X starts up, does it say 2.0.0 or 2.1.0?
  • Which skin viewer are you trying to use? Sounds like GMenu2X or Skin2X, maybe.
saehn

• Which skin viewer are you trying to use? Sounds like GMenu2X or Skin2X, maybe.

And now you need to reply to my second question... the one you quoted but didn't answer.

saehn

skin2x

I have a question what game is this in this picture
gp2x-detail2.jpg

Best picture i could get

another question how do you get the picture below your screen name

<_<

That image isn't real. The GP2X there is a 3D model, and the "game" on it is just an image to make it look like something is being played.

That image isn't real. The GP2X there is a 3D model, and the "game" on it is just an image to make it look like something is being played.

Duh.... it looked like a neat game

how do i join a group and how do you ge the picture under the screen name :)

I'm guessing you're having problems with your directory structure. Here's how it should look:

You can put the "skin2x-0.2" directory in your "Util" directory if you've created one, but really it can go anywhere. In the "skin2x-0.2" directory, there's a "skins" directory. This is where you put the unzipped skins you've downloaded. For example, in my "skins" directory, I have the directories "Candy_GP2XSKIN1" and "Liquido-ENG". Inside each of those, there are other directories... "imgbattery", "imgcommon", etc.

Hope this helps. If your problem is different from what I've guessed, you're going have to specify exactly how Skin2X doesn't work. For future reference: you can't toss out unclear questions and expect us to provide you with meaningful answers. We're ready to help new users, but give as much information as possible and you'll get the best help possible!

saehn

Back