Ok Ver P.o.ed At My Gp2x

Daggerlee

Still Fresh
ok, i have had my Gp2x for about a month now. at first the left directon was a little non responsive. NOW THE DAMN THIS WONT GO LEFT AT ALL!!!!! everyone way and button works great. sorry for the frustration, but is there anything i can do??? i loved this thing and i spent 200$ on it. i would hate to throw it away, cause i would feel bad selling it to someone like this. I know i could get the cradle, but i mostly use it at wor and thats not an option. gp32_console

yeah, try pulling the cap off and move the metal stick, if it works then stick a little bit of paper into the stick and put it back on.

Daggerlee said:
ok, i have had my Gp2x for about a month now. at first the left directon was a little non responsive. NOW THE DAMN THIS WONT GO LEFT AT ALL!!!!! everyone way and button works great. sorry for the frustration, but is there anything i can do??? i loved this thing and i spent 200$ on it. i would hate to throw it away, cause i would feel bad selling it to someone like this. I know i could get the cradle, but i mostly use it at wor and thats not an option. gp32_console

If your GP2X looks like this: gp32_console you should ask for your money back anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't they have a 1-year warrantee? If you've only had it for a month, email the guys you got it from (if pulling the stick up a little doesn't help - it should, though) and ask what their returns policy is; they'll probably be fine with it (either exchange or repair) depending on where you got it...

Stick = $7

Cap = $2

Choose one and continue to love the GP :)

All fixable, just need solder and a replacement stick. You most likely Don't need one though, see if the cap is causing the problem.

The distributor is responsible too, they can fix it, or send you a new one.

Back