Caanoo / WIZ I Have Some Questions Regarding Caanoo Apps

mmielke

I was wondering what the status of Escape From Zombie City was?

Also, would someone work on updating the PDF reader so we could read magazines on it? When I try to load a magazine PDF, nothing shows up, since images aren't supported. The Pandora has a competent PDF reader that was developed many moons ago, and this was well before most preorderers had them. Isn't there an open-source PDF reader such as Sumatra PDF that can be ported?

Has anyone ordered from http://www.dingoo-digital-usa.com as I would like to order a Wi-Fi dongle, but they seem like a random company.

I would like to request of the Wiz game "Sonic Robo Blast 2"

www.srb2.org
http://info.sonicret...ic_Robo_Blast_2

One last question: I can't seem to get Battle Jewels to work properly. The game locks up when I choose certain menu options or during single-player matches. Why is that? I downloaded and extracted it (the 9/14/2010 version) to the games folder, but it still seems to work haphazardly, unless the developer isn't finished working on the game. I had the 1.0.6 firmware flashed, and I now have version 1.6 (the current version) flashed.

escape from zombie city is eternal beta from waht i can see...wuz made fo teh wiz
pdf reader dont make me laugh, @320x240 what can you read?
buy buffalo mini wireless adapter from ebay or amazon!

monstercameron said:
escape from zombie city is eternal beta from waht i can see...wuz made fo teh wiz
pdf reader dont make me laugh, @320x240 what can you read?
buy buffalo mini wireless adapter from ebay or amazon!

There is a PDF reader for the Caanoo already, but it's text only. The Wiz has 2 PDF readers, but I don't have a WIZ to test them out. There are plenty of PDF readers for older handhelds that support graphical magazines, and feature zoom functionality, why wouldn't the Caanoo support them?

Last edited by a moderator:
monstercameron said:
i was being a douche over the caanoos low resoltuion qvga display and how bad it is to see text on it!

Who do I ask regarding my Caanoo PDF reader with graphical capabilities request?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back