I Hate Skool!!

I was referencing the 'k', which was the main problem. I do see your point and agree that your posts are a shining light of English holiness amongst the unwashed and putrid low standards of most of our more prolific members. I think it's just that people who type fast post more but make more mistakes or just don't care. So they're more visible. Or maybe it's COOL to spell stuff wrong. Go hang yourselves, kids!

Rico posted on Dec 24 2004 at 03:56 PM said:
I was referencing the 'k', which was the main problem. I do see your point and agree that your posts are a shining light of English holiness amongst the unwashed and putrid low standards of most of our more prolific members. I think it's just that people who type fast post more but make more mistakes or just don't care. So they're more visible. Or maybe it's COOL to spell stuff wrong. Go hang yourselves, kids!

wow richo, good jobe on teling cloun off !! He no even spell him oun name right and now he no col cose that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up you 12 year old.
Shut up you 15 year old
btw. we already indirectly pay for schooling, so getting money from going to school would raise taxes, which are already extremely steep here

leebf posted on Dec 26 2004 at 06:33 PM said:
It's funny.
When you leave school you realise how pointless it was.

I'm glad I don't live in America.
I dunno. All that EDUCATION sure wasn't useful, am I rite?

Klown posted on Dec 26 2004 at 07:23 PM said:
It's funny.

Is this a joke, "rite"?

:)

leebf posted on Dec 26 2004 at 07:26 PM said:
Klown posted on Dec 26 2004 at 07:23 PM said:
It's funny.

Is this a joke, "rite"?

:)
Yeah you've only been here a while right?
Klown is the king of sarcasm.

leebf posted on Dec 26 2004 at 05:12 PM said:
For some reason my sarcasm detection was a bit off. I blame christmas overeating clogging my brain.
We all blame Christmas for that, poor fool, we all do. :p

I don't find skool pointless at all, but more or less I find skool [especially] way too redundant, too fortified and restricting of rights [well some skools], teachers either too bitchy and uptight or disgustingly frooty, and brainwashing like MTV by their overall means of rules, surroundings, and actions. And the majority of its inhabitants; most of them are so fucking stupid, but when I bring up the subjects of ignorance and the common opinion of most of the... "inhabitants", it scares me that I may be just as pitiful as I see them.

I partially understand the redundantcy of skool, to help squeeze in a few new things into the subject and to enable the rest of the students to absorb the knowledge, but its just so annoying!! My dad said that my reply on this subject [no, not on these boards] signifies the realization of my own intellegence. When I hear that, that makes me want to shoot myself. Not in the suicidal teenage way or the amazed[?] way, but in a different way. Ugh... I fucking hate thoughts and comments like that.

I am so full of hate.

So full of it....

Wow, this is sorta personal... oh well!!

Heh, I wanna laugh all scary like now, but its like 2:20 AM and I'll wake everyone up. It's like a pizza craving.

Hmm... I can keep on ranting like this for a long time the way I'm feeling.

It takes so long to load these pages with a 37kb connection speed.

Doom 3 kicks so much ass.

Ok, this is the last one.

I lied.

Damn, gotta stop. This would be considered spam, right? I'll leave my collective thoughts instead of erasing them. Cause' I feel like it.

Heh, I sound like Devi.

Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 30 2004 at 08:24 AM said:
leebf posted on Dec 26 2004 at 05:12 PM said:
For some reason my sarcasm detection was a bit off. I blame christmas overeating clogging my brain.
We all blame Christmas for that, poor fool, we all do. :p

I don't find skool pointless at all, but more or less I find skool [especially] way too redundant, too fortified and restricting of rights [well some skools], teachers either too bitchy and uptight or disgustingly frooty, and brainwashing like MTV by their overall means of rules, surroundings, and actions. And the majority of its inhabitants; most of them are so fucking stupid, but when I bring up the subjects of ignorance and the common opinion of most of the... "inhabitants", it scares me that I may be just as pitiful as I see them.

I partially understand the redundantcy of skool, to help squeeze in a few new things into the subject and to enable the rest of the students to absorb the knowledge, but its just so annoying!! My dad said that my reply on this subject [no, not on these boards] signifies the realization of my own intellegence. When I hear that, that makes me want to shoot myself. Not in the suicidal teenage way or the amazed[?] way, but in a different way. Ugh... I fucking hate thoughts and comments like that.

I am so full of hate.

So full of it....

Wow, this is sorta personal... oh well!!

Heh, I wanna laugh all scary like now, but its like 2:20 AM and I'll wake everyone up. It's like a pizza craving.

Hmm... I can keep on ranting like this for a long time the way I'm feeling.

It takes so long to load these pages with a 37kb connection speed.

Doom 3 kicks so much ass.

Ok, this is the last one.

I lied.

Damn, gotta stop. This would be considered spam, right? I'll leave my collective thoughts instead of erasing them. Cause' I feel like it.

Heh, I sound like Devi.

you suck

Back