I do not like wireless

@FBnil - thank you for demonstrating how to argue a point with references!

Anyone checked up on them for reputability and huge gaping systematic flaws? I haven't really got time at the moment :( .

And that is why I advise people to educate themselves as much as possible and read the bible for yourself.
I advice you to read books with more wisdom yourself,

like the Dao-De-Ging (Daoism), Meditations (Mark Aurel / Stoicism), Lun-Yu (Kung-Fu-Tsu), Dhammapada (Siddharta Gautama / Buddha), everything from Jiddu Krishnamurti

and as much philosophy as you can, maybe even read Koran (not to be used as an advisor though!) etc... too, just to widen your horizon, because I am sure, that you never did that.

I have read all that and compared different translations of the Bible. Have you read any of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
You meant North Korean?  That kid is way more nut!   His brains have no electrical wires (=wireless)  :lol:  .  

What is special about the bible compared to other writings held sacred by other religions?

You mean the dick drawing book?

4d5345_2243993.jpg

Yes or as it's also known the Nukem bible. :)

I like this bible, try to guess which one it is:

This is the account of how
all was in suspense,
all calm,
   in silence;
all motionless,
quiet,
  and empty was the expanse of the sky.

"This is the first account, the first narrative. There was neither man, nor animal, birds, fishes, crabs, trees, stones, caves, ravines, grasses, nor forests; there was only the sky. The surface of the earth had not appeared. There was only the calm sea and the great expanse of the sky. There was nothing brought together, nothing which could make a noise, nor anything which might move, or tremble, or could make noise in the sky. There was nothing standing; only the calm water, the placid sea, alone and tranquil. Nothing existed. There was only immobility and silence in the darkness, in the night. Only the creator, the Maker, Tepeu, Gucumatz, the Forefathers, were in the water surrounded with light. [...] Then Tepeu and Gucumatz came together; then they conferred about life and light, what they would do so that there would be light and dawn, who it would be who would provide food and sustenance. Thus let it be done! Let the emptiness be filled! Let the water recede and make a void, let the earth appear and become solid; let it be done. Thus they spoke. Let there be light, let there be dawn in the sky and on the earth! There shall be neither glory nor grandeur in our creation and formation until the human being is made, man is formed. [...] First the earth was formed, the mountains and the valleys; the currents of water were divided, the rivulets were running freely between the hills, and the water was separated when the high mountains appeared. Thus was the earth created, when it was formed by the Heart of Heaven, the Heart of Earth, as they are called who first made it fruitful, when the sky was in suspense, and the earth was submerged in the water."

"This is the first account, the first narrative. There was neither man, nor animal, birds, fishes, crabs, trees, stones, caves, ravines, grasses, nor forests; there was only the sky. The surface of the earth had not appeared. There was only the calm sea and the great expanse of the sky. There was nothing brought together, nothing which could make a noise, nor anything which might move, or tremble, or could make noise in the sky. There was nothing standing; only the calm water, the placid sea, alone and tranquil. Nothing existed. There was only immobility and silence in the darkness, in the night. Only the creator, the Maker, Tepeu, Gucumatz, the Forefathers, were in the water surrounded with light. [...] Then Tepeu and Gucumatz came together; then they conferred about life and light, what they would do so that there would be light and dawn, who it would be who would provide food and sustenance. Thus let it be done! Let the emptiness be filled! Let the water recede and make a void, let the earth appear and become solid; let it be done. Thus they spoke. Let there be light, let there be dawn in the sky and on the earth! There shall be neither glory nor grandeur in our creation and formation until the human being is made, man is formed. [...] First the earth was formed, the mountains and the valleys; the currents of water were divided, the rivulets were running freely between the hills, and the water was separated when the high mountains appeared. Thus was the earth created, when it was formed by the Heart of Heaven, the Heart of Earth, as they are called who first made it fruitful, when the sky was in suspense, and the earth was submerged in the water."

5226.png

Mikrotik 951G-2HnD

I use this beast at home and his build in antenna is 1W !!! 

Will update you as soon as my brain start to melt :)

by the way, Mikrotik have very serious products and they are low coast at the same time. :) their router OS is also great.

That would make it illegal to use in i suppose all western countries. 100mW /0.1W is the limit in Norway.

Usually the baseband can go much higher, but commonly its set at 75, or earlier it used to be 125.

Back