I Deas For Christmas Event

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Hi how are you doing?
I am planning for the Christmas Event,
and if you dont mind i would like you to participate or help me to think about the ideas.
It doesnt matter what ideas you bring out, i will just take it.
Please feel free to tell me.
Thank you and Best Regards :)

tim0391 said:
Erm is this a wiz related or just a christmas party?

Put a tree into a stand and put it in some room in your house. Put decorations on the tree. Buy 50 Wizs', wrap them in brightly colored paper, and put them under the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might remember that "Snowed In 5,6 and 7" were ported to the GP2X. This is a crazy fun handheld puzzel game that is typically free for Christmas.

You could pay the developers a bit to make a port for Christmas and then offer it for free during the Christmas Holidays.

Actually 7 is free now. So you could ensure that 8 is ported to Wiz as well and provide it over the Wiz online store.

You could also create a Chistmas theme for the Wiz if you were bored.

Christmas%20Nights.gif

Why not make christmas themes?

Not everyone is christian though, so it'd best to just make a 'winter' theme. :p

jacksterson said:

Not everyone is christian though, so it'd best to just make a 'winter' theme. :p

I still celebrate christmas. It's got a lot more to do with american capitalism than it does with christ, for the record. =x

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
jacksterson said:

I still celebrate christmas. It's got a lot more to do with american capitalism than it does with christ, for the record. =x

Yeah, it's more about worshipping stores' sales numbers. That's what we constantly hear about during the Christmas season, anyway.

Man, everyone wants to complain about that. I don't get this. My family barely deals with presents anymore but we still have Christmas. It's not about christianity anymore, but it's not about UGHGHH CAPITALISM either. It's the same as Thanksgiving is now, an excuse to get together with family for a day. That, my friends, is the true meaning of Christmas, and we all know it, we just hate that we've gotten to the point where we HAVE to have an excuse to get together like that.

I sound like a Christmas special now but that's okay B)

Back