Retro Gaming Event

Hurrah!

Looks like it's more or less on then... just to get confirmation from the various people..!

We're about 90% of the way there, just need to finish the job :)

Hey ppl, count me in,.
just a few questions. sorry if they have been already covered.

where is the exact location of the event so we can all figure out how to get there.
is there a forum or web site we can goto to get info about this event,. even if its just about the amiga stuff.

cheers
NeuTek :ph34r:

I'd really love to go to this, as i've never been to anything like it before. But according to Googlemaps its 321 Miles away, *sniff* :(

fade posted on Aug 6 2006 at 11:53 AM said:
I'd really love to go to this, as i've never been to anything like it before. But according to Googlemaps its 321 Miles away, *sniff* :(

Hey, I'd like to attend as well, but that's over 4,000 miles away for me.

On the 19th though, I will be attending the Oklahoma Video Game Exhibition. There's going to be arcade machines on free play!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very interested. If anyone has a car I can jump in from Oxford/London and I'll chip in for petrol?

As this looks like it's going to happen maybe we should see if we can sort the transport situation out, I wouldn't mind not having to give Railtrack another £45, i'd certainly rather pay a petrol share :)

Work travel schedule permitting I will try to be there.

As for Sweden - get a Ryanair flight from Vasteras to Luton for peanuts and have a short break in the UK!

Bobsonsirjonny posted on Aug 6 2006 at 11:11 AM said:
No age restrictions what so ever. In fact our youngest ever visitor to the show was 6 months old. There is a bar, so normal UK law applies here (18 + for alcohol)

We have a few more goodies at the show on the Amiga Front - New PPC hardware, and a New port of EUAE - the best Amiga Emulator around (thats right, we've got to emulate the old chipsets on our new machines hehe)
Well I'll be there then, I'm not the biggest Amiga fan in the world but if there's a Retro twist to it that would be great!

sam fisher posted on Aug 6 2006 at 05:03 AM said:
I dunno. Hey, you are just slightly younger than me!
Typical...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back