I Cant Seem To Get Any Emulators To Work...

aesir911

aesir triumphs
Anyone have any videos or readable guides on how to get emulators to work? preferably ones I don't have :D !

Emulators often needs a bios file that is the software of the emulated machine. You need to put the roms in a directory with a specific name too. You need to search this files yourself, or use a converter in the original machine. This things come explained in the manual readme.txt.. If you find any emulator without manual, you can see the manual in other platforms like GP2X, Linux or Windows. But, each emulator is different and have a method to play the games. You must to ask for help about one emulator in particular.

Files needed by some emulators:

Gpsp ---> gba_bios.bin
LemoyBoy ---> (no bios)
Wiz-Cap32 ---> (includes bios)
MAME4All ---> (depends on the roms)
PSX4All ---> scph1001.bin
GnGeo ---> various files (see readme)
NeoCD4wiz ---> neocd.bin
Picodrive ---> eu_mcd1_9210.bin (or similar)
etc...

I will attempt a step by step guide.

• Step one: download the files from the internet on a site like http://dl.openhandhelds.org/
  • Step two: unzip the files into a folder.
  • Step three: Check for a readme, and read it thoroughly.
  • Step four: Find and Bios you need, do not ask for the where abouts of these on the forums. Make sure the Bios is named exactly like it says it should be in the readme.
  • Step Four: Copy the folder into your Wiz Games folder.

If it doesn't work after this, repeat step three and four. If it continues to not work, Redownload the file, it's possible it got corrupted somehow.

Other than this I don't know what to say. I've had no problem with any emulator thus far.

Back