I Apologize :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
icurafu said:
jakshep2, you rule because you don't post annoying single picture replies and your avatar is only 1.4kB which is very impressive for an animated avatar.
What?

cough lurkio cough

I see.

Open wide:

pd_cough_syrup_070816_ms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jakshep2 said:
icurafu said:
jakshep2, you rule because you don't post annoying single picture replies and your avatar is only 1.4kB which is very impressive for an animated avatar.
yay!

I don't know how I managed to get it to just 1.4KB though lol :p

:(

I guess I shouldn't have said anything.

EDIT: In this post, I was trying to portray a sense of betrayal and dumbfoundment at jakshep2 for changing his avatar to something massive and bloated as well as adding some lame duck hunt signiture animation with "fail" which is slightly ironic. :p

icurafu said:
EDIT: In this post, I was trying to portray a sense of betrayal and dumbfoundment at jakshep2 for changing his avatar to somethink massive and bloated as well as adding some lame duck hunt signiture animation with "fail" which is slightly ironic. :p
I felt the emotion there, and will be backing you for an Oscar.

I was an old fart when I joined this forum. 4 years later and I'm still an old fart but I've noticed a hell of a difference in the maturity of the posts you guys ... er ... post.

Has been kind of interesting to note really :)

BaDToaD said:
I was an old fart when I joined this forum. 4 years later and I'm still an old fart but I've noticed a hell of a difference in the maturity of the posts you guys ... er ... post.

Has been kind of interesting to note really :)
Kiss my ass ;)

Seriously though, I do miss the old days where newbs were kept in check by Klown, BringOutTheGimp, etc. There was much less spam and much more spurious debate.

See, no one really looks past the fact that Klown did so much more than just bully people and make warmfluffyUK cry in a corner...he actually kept this place in check.

Now look at the problem we have! NOW LOOK!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
See, no one really looks past the fact that Klown did so much more than just bully people and make warmfluffyUK cry in a corner...he actually kept this place in check.
Now look at the problem we have! NOW LOOK!

None of the regulars really took him seriously though, he was just trolling along, taking out noobs in his wake.

trooper said:
Where is this thread going now exactly ?. :)

Trooper
No further if people keep on posting comments like that.

Jakshep2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back