I Apologize :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here since I was 11. Back in those days it was all orange groves, as far as the eye can see.

I was cool when I was 15 :D
I wish I was 15 again :(

icurafu said:
jakshep2, you rule because you don't post annoying single picture replies and your avatar is only 1.4kB which is very impressive for an animated avatar.
Mine's 240kB if I remember correctly :lol:
EDIT: Nope it's 693kB :p Sorry cell phone users :unsure:
EDIT2: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
PlopperZ said:
EDIT: Nope it's 693kB :p Sorry cell phone users :unsure:
Since Google Android is not out, it is normal to view on it's browser emulator :)

icurafu said:
jakshep2, you rule because you don't post annoying single picture replies and your avatar is only 1.4kB which is very impressive for an animated avatar.
yay!

I don't know how I managed to get it to just 1.4KB though lol :p

I've been here for four years now. Think I was just 14 (19 now so I guess that makes sense when I work out when I joined compared to my birthday). Agree with Goity's sentiments. Feels like I've been here for ages yet I've had no interest in any of the consoles that these boards were made for for over 3 years now. Kinda like Groundhog Day.... I wake up each morning and come back in. Seems like I'm destined to never leave. :p

Hotel California.

We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Not everyone has the cojones to make a public apology. Nice, jakshep2.

icurafu said:
What?

Ganepark32 said:
edit: and on the exophase saying that you suck, ignore it. It's just some guy trying to belittle someone because it was done to him when he was younger.
Who's belittling who by the way? And if Exophase says you suck you'd best believe the guy, he wouldn't say that without a reason. ;)

That's how I found out I sucked.

Removed unnecessary, And seemingly unprovoked rude remark. Trooper.

A_SN said:
Ganepark32 said:
edit: and on the exophase saying that you suck, ignore it. It's just some guy trying to belittle someone because it was done to him when he was younger.
Who's belittling who by the way? And if Exophase says you suck you'd best believe the guy, he wouldn't say that without a reason. ;)

That's how I found out I sucked.

:p I wish *I* got insulted by exophase!

@ A_SN - I'm sorry but when the hell did this become a slagging match? I made a statement based upon what I read. Now while it's most probably incorrect, there is no need for childish name calling through private messaging let alone calling someone a dick for no reason. So, the question for you is do you have the balls to apologise for that unnecessary remark?

@ DCGM - Yes, that is a nasty cough there. I'm not normally bound by sponsors but why don't you try new Strepsils Blackcurrant cough sweet! :D they should take care of it pretty fast.

Ganepark32 said:
@ A_SN - I'm sorry but when the hell did this become a slagging match?

The second that A_SN joined the thread.

Orkie said:
Ganepark32 said:

It even contributed to me getting banned once ;)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Lol, isn't mentioning to the forum that someone insulted you via PM just as wrong as insulting someone via PM?

I love you guys :wub:
No, not at all. Provided you didn't provoke it then the PM could be considered verbal abuse.

Peter R said:
Orkie said:
Ganepark32 said:

It even contributed to me getting banned once ;)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Lol, isn't mentioning to the forum that someone insulted you via PM just as wrong as insulting someone via PM?

I love you guys :wub:
No, not at all. Provided you didn't provoke it then the PM could be considered verbal abuse.

...I was joking ;). And by the way, you don't announce it to the forums, you deal with a mod or admin ;)

Though I do appreciate the answer that you, sam fisher, have given me.

It's just that if someone is insulting you via PM I see no problem with posting their private message to the forum provided it doesn't reveal any personal details about them.

[/quote]

Isnt A_SN younger than jakshep2?
[/quote]

Don't think so - I remember him posting before about looking for jobs in Dublin after moving to Ireland. Unless he is a teenage runaway, he would be at least of college going age. Anyway, I'm actually aged 203 but you can't tell from forum posts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back