I Apologize :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
I'm sorry for the crude behaviour I demonstated yesterday in that thread. I don't know what came over me.
that's all I have to say.

P.S:

OMG Exophase told me that I suck :(

We forgive you. Out of interest, how old are you?

^ Damn teenagers what with their skateboarding and their imusic things and such. Get off of the sidewalks with those skateboards, god damn teenagers! :p lol.

edit: and on the exophase saying that you suck, ignore it. It's just some guy trying to belittle someone because it was done to him when he was younger. You could always chase him for an apology seeing as you've apologised but from me trying to get an apology off of that very nice man ( :rolleyes: ) Rico, it's very unlikely that you'll get an apology so just ignore it.

jakshep2 said:
I'm Fifteen.
You're still a young'un, I think we can all relate, I was on these boards when I was 14 (Now 18) and I'm sure I was just as naiive sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganepark32 said:
^ Damn teenagers what with their skateboarding and their imusic things and such. Get off of the sidewalks with those skateboards, god damn teenagers! :p lol.

I don't own a skateboard, nor would I skate one if I did lol :p
anything with 'i' before it is a rip off, I have a walkman and it's great because there is none of this fancy crap to do with the ipod only being compatible with certain MP3 files and its own songs.

Nova said:
You're still a young'un, I think we can all relate, I was on these boards when I was 14 (Now 18) and I'm sure I was just as naiive sometimes.
I only found out about these consoles in like november 2005, when I found a GP32 on amazon.com. it said it could play Mega Drive games and the like, so I wiki'd it and it mentioned the GP2X which (eventually) got me here. I always wonder how people find out about these consoles, like you did four years ago, seeing as we're not "forced" to see them (like on billboards and adverts). Perhaps I should start a new thread about it lol :p

Ganepark32 said:
edit: and on the exophase saying that you suck, ignore it. It's just some guy trying to belittle someone because it was done to him when he was younger.
Uh what? Just calling it like I see it. This board doesn't really need more spam.

Oh but since he apologized I can take it back.

Exophase said:
Ganepark32 said:
edit: and on the exophase saying that you suck, ignore it. It's just some guy trying to belittle someone because it was done to him when he was younger.
Uh what? Just calling it like I see it. This board doesn't really need more spam.

Oh but since he apologized I can take it back.

w00t! :)

Group hug!!! Now what did we learn today? If people would treat each other with respect on the internet... it would be hella-boring. But then again, showing respect is also being able to apologize to someone.

I remember when I was 15 and discovered internet message boards the first time... yes it was something new to most of us 8 years ago... holy crap I don't even want to know how I behaved.

I had no internet connection when I was 15. All I was homebrewing in very isolated world.

I'm fifteen now.
been here for two years so I was 13 when I this place.
I used to come off like an asshole and i still probably do :wacko:
I find it useful to keep in mind that this forum is a (at least semi-) friendly place.
So save attacking OP, OP defending, "OP is a faggot games for other places :)

Pic somewhat related because of your last thread (you will lul :D)
also, OC
challengerih0.png

daclassicgamingmaster said:
All 15 year olds should be like Nick :D. He's the poster-boy here!
I'm flattered!

I've been here since I was 13 as well. Where does the time go, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back