I Am Confused. Has Or Has Not The Euro Release....

Sorry. All I read was that there would be an Euro-Release somewhen in Spain.
Who said it was cancelled? :huh:
...and why isn't this summed up on the news-entry for morons like me? :blink:

personly, i dont want a euro release, it would totaly fuck up this community if TOO many people knew about it. i mean, hey, sure, we all know the GP iz a fuckin supurb piece of kit, but if the GP went mainstream, one of the best things about it would be flushed down the shitter. this community.

well there's my 2 cents

Crocomire posted on Apr 29 2004 at 08:28 PM said:
personly, i dont want a euro release, it would totaly fuck up this community if TOO many people knew about it. i mean, hey, sure, we all know the GP iz a fuckin supurb piece of kit, but if the GP went mainstream, one of the best things about it would be flushed down the shitter. this community.

well there's my 2 cents
Well... That sounds... Really queer. Why would more people in our community mess up the "communtity"? Would the elders and veterans leave? If they do, shame on them, (but i think not anyway) And we could gain some amazing coders! I personally look forward to it.

AND to the guy who says we should buy a Zodiac instead... Boy, that Zodiac is stirring a scene, isnt it? gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console

Last edited by a moderator:
triksR4rabits posted on Apr 28 2004 at 08:22 PM said:
Hando- thank you for being so quick to update us with new news. There is certainly no reason to appologize; you were simply informing the community what you heard and thought to be true b/c some prick thought it would be funy to make a fake post. Again, thank you for your sevices and this site kicks ass.
Well said :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back