Hu6280 Beta 1.0 Release

I think this will become the best GP2x emulator so far and possibly ever. I suppose if we somehow magically get much better performance in the PSX emulator that would be good but this is so close to completion already. If Vobbo can optimise it slightly more all games will be fullspeed with sound at 200mhz!

Er, call me thick but why doesn't editing the controls in the ini file work for me? I've tried changing it so that X is the "fire" key and A is the "jump" key in Parasol stars but it remains unaltered. :p

(obviously A is already "jump" by the default controls, but the "fire" key just won't move for me)

Wait, isn't Darius Plus an SGX game? That ran perfectly fine on my GP2X last night o.o

@wipeout2000
No, it is not supported at the moment. But perhaps vobbo adds it to the to do list.

Regards,
Stephan

YAY Version 1.01 has much better sound! Nice one Vobbo.
I'm going to donate as soon as Savestates appear now :)

This is probably covered elsewhere, but it's nice weather for a BBQ so here me go.

I've used this emu a bit now and I'm really impressed with the performance and compatibility, but I've not come across many games that have kept me interested for long (I never owned a PC Engine). Can anyone recomend some of their fav games for the system?

This is probably covered elsewhere, but it's nice weather for a BBQ so here me go.

I've used this emu a bit now and I'm really impressed with the performance and compatibility, but I've not come across many games that have kept me interested for long (I never owned a PC Engine). Can anyone recomend some of their fav games for the system?

Hucards:

Xevious
Galaga`88
Rtype1&2
Wonderboy
Alice
AlienCrush
Bomberman
Bubbleboy
Dragon Sabre
Gunhed
Street Fighter II
Gradius
Kato & Ken
Marchen Maze
Magical Chase
Nectaris
Populous
Shinobi
Spaceinvaders Deluxe
Strangezone
Tigerheli

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems to me that you forgot some of the system's best games ;)

Hucards:

legend of hero tonma
ninja spirit
parasol star
ninja gaiden
superstar soldier
aero blaster
pc kid(or bonk) 1,2 & 3
devil crush
final match tennis
raiden

to name a few...