Hu6280 Beta 1.0 Release

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
Vobbo has now released Beta 1.0 of his PC Engine Emulator, HU6280:

The new version now has the long awaited Sound Mixer Implemented. Which means, Sound! Most games are very fast if not full speed at 200mhz.

You can download it at the usual place on Vobbos Site
Go, play, and donate to Vobbo using the button on his site :p

Hey, I'm not that bad. Some crappy pong Fenix game I made as a test was on there once back befoer the GP2x. Now feel I must moan about me not being that bad blah blah blah. Oh well. I pwn the world...

Sorry to veer back on topic ... but a bit of a report:

Galaga '88 runs with sound at 60FPS @200mhz. That is all ... back to testing :D

<_< fomit.

Simple yes would have sufficed.

Anyhow, This is THE BEST Pc-Engine Emu for Graphic Speed. It's perfect. Sound is pretty garbled though.... This is going to be up there with DrMD for best emu on GP2X.

:lol: GREAT EMU!!!!!
But i have found a bug.
The problem is with THUNDERBLADE, after the scene 1 of stage 1 the emu freeze.
=) i hope in the next version you fix this problem, ah and ghouls n ghost don't start.
However great work!!!!

dissed by the admin. damn sam. damn.
He was joking and I'm sure hes dissed me before :p

Can you run the Super CD Rom games yet? Dracula X on GP2X? Oh my GAWD!!!!
well vobbo does say on his site "Drac-X (Yup, I`ve played this all the way to the end on HU6280!)", that's been there for a while too
It also says 'Enoy these soon on HU6280 on the GP2x!'. Please use your eyes and your brain to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
[/quote]
It also says 'Enoy these soon on HU6280 on the GP2x!'. Please use your eyes and your brain to read.
[/quote]

i can't believe this...
an awful lot of people have been complaining about the lack of sound of this otherwise emu and now that sound in on board, they start complaining about the -momentary- lack of cd support...

are people never happy with what they already have ??

that being said, great work vobbo !

this time, i'm going to get a paypal account.
there's definitely too many good softwares on gpx2.

Does Daimakaimura works ?
I try 3 different roms but nothing.
nope, as it is a Supergrafx game not a regular pc engine one. Vobbo may try to add the supergrafx emulation once he has everything else sorted - who knows?

that would be a nice addition but, hey, how many sgx games do exist ?
5 or less if my memories do not fail me.

still, i would be great to see ghouls n' ghosts working (since this version is really better than the already good genesis one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back