Hu6280 Beta 1.0 Release

WOW!!! Super job! Blazing Lasers had me grinning ear-to-ear :D

* Soils trousers *
It's a pretty common thing for old people to shit their pants a lot. You know, your wife must not be too thrilled with you! :p

Seriously though, these releases are too fast! Not that im complaining that it... :)

Ill try this later. Many thanks vobbo!

Last edited by a moderator:
It may just be my infamiliarity with the PC Engine, but it seems that the sound can still be slightly improved. Without a doubt it's at least at %95 perfection, but it still seems a bit crackly. The music just doesn't sound as smooth as something like a Genesis game in DrMDx.

Spectacular work so far, though. You work so quickly, I can't keep up! Just try to implement sorted lists, zips, and savestates during one of your coding frenzies :)

Wow that is really rather perfect sound now! Amazing.
Praise from a God :p

Wow that is really rather perfect sound now! Amazing.

thankyou thankyou! Its comments like this that spur me on!!

Vobbo :ph34r:
Spur Him! Spur Him God Dammit!

It may just be my infamiliarity with the PC Engine, but it seems that the sound can still be slightly improved. Without a doubt it's at least at %95 perfection, but it still seems a bit crackly. The music just doesn't sound as smooth as something like a Genesis game in DrMDx.

Spectacular work so far, though. You work so quickly, I can't keep up! Just try to implement sorted lists, zips, and savestates during one of your coding frenzies :)
Hyposondria is the reason for the only 95% sound :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back