Hu6280 Alpha 0.8 Released!

Jarska333 posted on May 22 2006 at 11:05 PM said:
I put save states way higher in priority than ISO-support. It's nice to *not* be required to start from the beginning after each five minute bus trip...

Agreed. Save states would be very nice if added in.
With that and sound support coming soon, it should be a great emu.

xnopasaranx posted on May 22 2006 at 08:51 PM said:
why is everybody alway bashing DaveC??? Oh well *bashes DaveC*...

We're not bashing DaveC so much, just that he suggest something which might be inconvenient for everyone else, what with everyone have different directory structures on the SD cards and so forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteFalcon posted on May 22 2006 at 06:07 AM said:
A great piece of software and you are working really hard and fast on it! Thanks!

iignotus posted on May 22 2006 at 05:49 AM said:
DaveC posted on May 21 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
Vobbo in the next release would it be possible to have the GPE in /mnt/sd/PCengine and the ROMS in /mnt/sd/PCengine/roms? That would be cool. This way everything could be in a dir of "PCEngine".
Config file, config file, config file!!! (since I personally don't like Dave's idea)

Agree, its best to be able to put the roms anywhere, not everyone is DaveC (as DaveC sometimes seems to think).

Why the flame? If you don't like that suggestion that is fine, make a different one but no need to be an asshole..

Yes config files would be the best. I wish all GP2X stuff allowed you to put the GPE AND the ROMs in any dir you want. Hardcoded dirs are not the best option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back