How We Spending Last Day Of Gbax2007

Squidge said:
clone said:
PS: Whilst I was programming through the night, a terrible unexpected bug got me off-guard: It turns out the gp2x is sensitive to how you allign your data. I've written a custom 1 bit per pixel font format that stores data
You do know that 32-bit numbers have to be aligned on a 4-byte boundary, and 16-bit numbers have to be aligned to even boundaries, right? If you didn't, I guess you do now :)

That's pretty much what I found out last night! x86 has always let me get away with such practices >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
<drunk voice>...*hic... in order to win the gbax2007 we need to sancrifice our gp2x units... burn the house... burn-burn-burn!

Hooray! I gave up contemplating having strong drinks and decided to actually have them. 5 After Shocks, 6 Smirnoff Ice and a Magners cider later and I feel nice and mellow :D (actually that looks far too coherent for a drunk person - obviously need more drink)

(Remember kids - binge drinking isn't clever............. damn fun though.)

Spent most of the last week in the hospital; I have a pile more to add to my entry, but figured bes tto submit a tested one, then a half-baked one before I rant into emergency :/

Good luck everyone!

jeff

skeezix said:
Spent most of the last week in the hospital; I have a pile more to add to my entry, but figured bes tto submit a tested one, then a half-baked one before I rant into emergency :/

Good luck everyone!

jeff
Sorry to hear about the hospital. That must be some pile you have, to end up in there.

Good luck to you too.

ruckage said:
Hooray! I gave up contemplating having strong drinks and decided to actually have them. 5 After Shocks, 6 Smirnoff Ice and a Magners cider later and I feel nice and mellow :D (actually that looks far too coherent for a drunk person - obviously need more drink)

(Remember kids - binge drinking isn't clever............. damn fun though.)
Don't tease me.

skeezix said:

Good luck everyone!

jeff
What's up :eek:

Wife had some emergency, we went in, they had to do a (relativelhy simple) operation, soemthign went goofy, we had to go in for another emergency so they could un-mss her up. I think she'll be okay, but its been a goofy week or so.

But I think she'll be home again tomorrow, which is all tht matters; our new little baby misses her :)

(And no, the baby isn't named GeePee :)

jeff

Great list. I'm sure we will be treated with some sweetness tomorrow.

If I'm not mistaken also a new emulator! And I think we're talking Wonderswan here ;)
And another entry from Alex.!

Well, I spent the day writing my game, because (as usual) I'd not done anything until about a day before the deadline.

I did get the game done and submitted (just about), however. Hurrah!

Back