How To Make Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
I'd like this thread to be for Devs to 1) mention the projects they have been involved in, & 2) advise how to make donations.

I know Devs who accept donations state the details in the readme. However, going by all the questions in these forums and typical response of RTFM most people probably never even see how donations should be made.

No need for modesty here, if you have developed an emulator, game, application or demo etc, please state what it was and you details for donating (i.e. paypal email address, send money to xxxx etc.)

I'll leave this a while and see if devs leave their details. If not, I'll update some of my favourite emulator and game donate details here. Hopefully this should become a sticky on the General Talk forum to allow people to make donations (no matter how small) to the devs that have really provided some great entertainment for people.

Please devs, leave the name of your programmes and details of how to donate. Remember, most people do not read the readme doc, and if they have had many hours of enjoyment from your game/ emu etc this might make it easier for them to donate some well deserved funds your way.

I'll update (name and un-shame) some details in a few days if no responses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back