Donating To Gp32x.com

mboyko

Still Fresh
Hi. I've donated in the past to Reesy and Franxis for their genesis and mame development efforts on the gp32. As soon as I get a gp2x I will probably continue my donations for their ongoing efforts on the new handheld. I'm curious if there is a mailing or PayPal address set up to donate towards the costs of running gp32x.de?

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hando runs this show and as far as I know he does not take donations.

I hooked him up with an invision license for this year but it has expired .

So I guess if someone is kind enough to donate the money to extend the license he can keep recieving upgrades for the boards .

It's 69.95 for the license per year.

Thanks for your offer :) it's very kind of you, but I think it would be better to donate your money to someone else as I'd probably spend it on beer ;) But of course, in case you have one of those strong inside feelings that you really need to donate to gp32x.de ;) you can do it via Paypal using my email adress: hando@gp32x.de.
Cheers
hando

Thanks for the info, I just donated. And I think that others that are in a financial position to donate should send some love your way too. Without this site and sites like it, we wouldn't have the community we do now. It's not just the playing fun software and games on ones handheld, half the fun is contributing, reading discussions and being part of the community here on gp32x.de and other sites like it (I realize there are some non-english gp sites out there).

Thanks gp32x.de !

thelamer posted on Oct 12 2006 at 05:11 PM said:

So I guess if someone is kind enough to donate the money to extend the license he can keep recieving upgrades for the boards .

thelamer posted on Oct 12 2006 at 06:11 PM said:

If we raise $175 its an indefinite license, and 2.2 is coming out soon with some very sexy features.

PSyMastR posted on Oct 13 2006 at 02:39 AM said:
thelamer posted on Oct 12 2006 at 06:11 PM said:

If we raise $175 its an indefinite license, and 2.2 is coming out soon with some very sexy features.

thelamer posted on Oct 12 2006 at 10:55 PM said:
175 is still 30 bucks a year after the first year

Might want to raise the funs for the gallery or blog addon though.

Invision Power Board Perpetual License · $185.00
This will give you a perpetual license to use Invision Power Board for one installation and access to all future versions. One year of support and related services is included. After one year an optional $30 renewal for support and related services is available.

If Hando doesn't want to recieve any support (which I would not personally do, but I also buy extended warranties on all my electronics), he doesn't have to pay after the inital 185 and would still have access to all future releases.

Thanks for donation. I got two so far :) It's really nice feeling when you get something for free ;) but seriously - thanks a lot.

This Invision Power Board Perpetual License is a good idea :) I don't care for their support (IPS) but that lifetime upgrade option sounds good to me.

Back